Getting to Know your Deck

Pandora MoonRaven

Hello!

Well I have some new decks and some old. I came across some new deck spreads when looking for something to get to know my Mystic Dreamer. I wanted this deck FOREVER...then when I got it..hated it, yet was drawn to it. Looked through it and had strong lucid dreaming all night so I wanted to get to know her. However I got to thinking that I often use some decks for my own self development, some primarily for work related, some for spiritual and some for love questions from my clients. I want to go back through and get to talk to all my decks and last night over meditating with Mystic I got to talking to her and using this I came up with a spread. Hope it is helpful for new decks as well as maybe ones that have not been reading as well for you or that you just want to revist, an old fav. I will come later this weekend and post some results of Mystic and others!

Spread: Getting to Know your Deck
Shape - 5 pointed star, 6th card goes in the middle

*********2*********
***4***********5***
*********6*********
***1***********3***

1. Who are you?
2. What do you like?
3. What are your strengths?
4. How best will be work together?
5. What is our path?
6. What is your message to me?

Pandora MoonRaven

I want to make a slight change from a question I really liked from a "new deck" spread:

Spread: Getting to Know your Deck
Shape - 5 pointed star, 6th card goes in the middle

*********2*********
***4***********5***
*********6*********
***1***********3***

1. What will you teach me?
2. What do you like?
3. What are your strengths?
4. How best will be work together?
5. What is our path?
6. What is your message to me?

Crescent

I really like your second spread. I too just recieved the Mystic Dreamer and look forward to trying this spread with it.

crystal09

I'll be trying this spread tonight! Can't wait.

Pandora MoonRaven

Great, I am so glad you like it. Please let me know if you get good results! I just got done cleansing all my decks with the full moon so I am going to try a couple tonight. I am so excited about it. Thank you for the feedback.