labradorite and vivid dreams?

All Is One

The Waxing Moon

Miss Apples;

I am thrilled to hear of your success. I was determined to begin sleeping with the bag that I made as soon as the moon was full ~~~ in my spot, that would be tomorrow.

After reading your post, I will take fullest advantage (ohh, bad pun!) of the fulling moon of tomorrow, and start tonight...many many of my endeavors have started this way. Looks good and feels familiar. So glad to know it worked for you. Care to share sometime?

Quite looking forward to this sleep. I asked for help on a thread I started called "Ideas" (prob under Crystal & Herbs forum) I will be focusing on vivid dreams, with added protection against false visions, as some dreams lately have been full of static, and if left unfiltered I will never sort things out properly. Obsidian, jet, for starters, are reputed to help filter. My crystals are ready in the bag...

Blessings upon us, the dreamers.

starsongs

I finally got a piece of labradorite on Saturday, so have been sleeping with it under my pillow the past 2 nights.

The first night, nothing happened; I recall no dreams exceptionally vivid or otherwise.

The second night I placed the stone on my third eye chakra (like Ani spoke about doing) while lying down and before going to sleep. I had the sense it was vibrating and could feel slight heat. This seemed to facilitate some spontaneous internal dialogue about things that have been on my mind. I could hear my own voice echoing in my head some answers to those questions...

After that, I put the stone under the pillow and went to sleep. Again no vivid dreams I remember, but this time a sense of great peace upon awakening. When I retreived the stone from beneath the pillow it felt quite hot. Lots of energy coming from it. I'm going to continue sleeping with it to see what takes place.

My cousin said that Red Jasper is also supposed to induce vivid dreams that one remembers and it has for both her and my aunt..

Lunakasha, what you described was much like what my friend described (and the reason I started this thread) . She said she was exhausted upon awakening, could not remember details but knew dreams were vivid, and would not want to do it every night!

All Is One, will pm you this evening re stones and the fair...

All of your experiences are so interesting!! :)

edited to add: Thanks Miss Apples and All Is One for the reminder of the fulling moon!..Full moon tonight

starsongs

lunakasha

Hey starsongs!!!

I am glad to hear that you had a more "relaxing" experience with your labradorite than I did! :laugh:

I plan to cleanse some of my stones tonight in the light of the full moon....and I do have some red jasper, so maybe that will be the next one to try...thanks!

:D Luna

miss_apples

I wanted to put my stones out tonight so bad but its far too windy here and I dont want them to blow of the surface I set them on and get lost. The wind is so hard that my boyfriend left a guitar he was working on, on the picnic table and the wind blew his guitar off of the picnic table!

starsongs

Luna, neat that you have a red jasper..hehe...will be interested to hear of your experience with that one. Re dreams: I don't often remember them..when I do they are ones that strike me because they are unusual, or highly symbolic and then I never forget them. Those dreams continue to be relevant in waking hours....i was anxious to see if i would remember dreams with the labradorite...not so far, but noticing many other things however :D

It was windly here too, miss Apples, but what a great idea to put the stones outside on the eve of the full moon if it wasn't windy...hmmmmmmm...

May's full Moon it is...and an Eclipse as well..plus Wesak festival time..should be pretty powerful..

thanks for the thought!

starsongs

lunakasha

miss_apples said:
I wanted to put my stones out tonight so bad but its far too windy here and I dont want them to blow of the surface I set them on and get lost. The wind is so hard that my boyfriend left a guitar he was working on, on the picnic table and the wind blew his guitar off of the picnic table!

Hey miss_apples!!!

I never let the weather get in my way...actually I place my stones and/or decks on the windowsill inside my house...as long as they are exposed to the moonlight, I don't worry about the fact that they are inside....

Having said that, if my living situation were different and the weather cooperative, I would LOVE to cleanse them outside in the fresh air!!!

:D Luna

smokey

greetings,all
AM SOO CONFUSED!!! What's the difference between LABRADORITE and SPECTROLITE??? In another thread re: TIGER'S
EYE, I had asked re: scrying properties of that certain stone(according to ISIS,its claim is:"develops alertness/stimulates 3rd
Eye") There's been no reply as of yet, but anyway; I ordered a stone(?)/ some type crystal (?) ...I honestly don't know 'cept it was "SPECTROLITE".Its' claim is"for intuition/gazing/",BUT IS NOT
peacock-coloured @ ALL!! Needless to say, I'm most disappointed
as its "e-tiny";as in "MINUTE";& I have a "gut-instinct" I may be able to
scry. any suggestions between differences of LAB. &/or SPEC. ;&
SCRYING PROPERTIES??? ANY help MUCH appreciated THANX-SO-MUCH!

Ani

I think that labradorite and spectrolite are almost the same mineral but spectrolite is blacker which makes the reflective properties shine brighter. I think moonstone is a very similar mineral but is white. I'm not sure about the scrying properties but it is probably the reflective part of the mineral you would use.

poivre

The first week I had no dreams, so I put the stones in the window for a couple days.
The next week I started dreaming but just in flashes.

Now I've had a huge hearse fly by. The bottom black & the top a cream white.
Then the last two nights I've been going to funerals. I don't know who they are for but people I talk to & the rooms I am in are very clear.

This past Tuesday I went to a reader & when I asked her about death this year she turned over the Tower Card. She explained to me that if that is affirmation that there will be a death this year I already intuitively know it.

So I figure the death in my dreams to mean change & I'm not bothered by this at all. My life is changing & the person I know who has been sick, has done nothing to better her life. It's very stressful so when you have been cancer free for 7 years.....

This is getting interesting for me. Now I don't want to take the stones out of my pillow!

miss_apples

This wierd thing has been happening to me lately with my labradorite. I wake up and its not in my pillow case where I put it and it is nowhere on the bed or around the bed. But then a few days later my daughter will be sitting on my bed and find it and bring it to me.

I dont think it has to be under your pillow either. My brother in law and his g/f have a rather large piece of labradorite sitting on a shelf in their room and they both say they are having wild dreams because of it. My brother in law doesnt like it...he says that the dreams are preventing him from getting quality sleep.