Sabian Symbol Study Group: Aries Degree 3 - #3

huredriel

MCsea said:
I find people with this symbol in their astrology are often involved with politics, local and or state government, body corporate and ‘head’ different volunteer organizations. The cameo, a carving in relief to me ease in communication, face to face communication, people can 'see' clearly when you are making a statement.
So perhaps *representatives* ...... putting on their public faces/profiles?

Elven said:
from the 'Sabian Symbols as an Oracle' by Lynda Hill.
There are some people who find their roots ina mixture of places, or realities, and dont feel a belonging to their actual homeland.

The Country that this Symbol implies may not have national boundaries, therre is the 'Spiritual' Country; the 'ideological' country; even 'past life' countries.

Picture who you want to be and what you want out of life
So perhaps the outline of his country is where he feels he BELONGS inside? Could also denote somewhere in the distance that he is hoping to reach one day?

Isn't there also an art of *face reading*? Wonder how that would fit in with this?

huredriel

Hmmm:

Elven said:
Picture who you want to be and what you want out of life.
How wonderful, I re-read this after posting in Aries 2 .....

tink27 said:
An example here could be an athlete’s (or comedians) mind which is fixed on ahead of him, building up his skill, he ‘creatively vaults in imagination into the future’ – a climatic action.
huredriel said:
Creative visualisation ........ channelling energy into producing the manifestation?

So the move forwards from 2 to 3 ......... from planting the seed into making it a group venture :)

huredriel

Wondering what chakra the onyx would be related to ...... with the title of this symbol, and the colour of the stone, would take this to be the root chakra ....... fundamental roots, stability, security ........ the basis from which to grown, to make your mark upon the world....... and for the inner self to eventually shine through from.

Hmmm interesting pic PS, there also feels to be a meshing between the old (dress of the cameo) and the new (modern day map) ...... possibly because they both affect each other ..... without the old, there is no new ...... everything that we go through brings us to where we stand in the here and now?

huredriel

Hmmmm wondering how this title interacts with Aries 11 ..... am thinking along the lines of karmic structure ..... suggested paths

Aries 3 - A CAMEO SHOWS THE PROFILE OF A MAN THAT SUGGESTS THE OUTLINE OF HIS COUNTRY.

since this is my natal Chiron ....... gonna have to give this some thought! Hmmm karmic imprint perhaps ..... on the soul?

tink27

huredriel said:
Wondering what chakra the onyx would be related to ...... with the title of this symbol, and the colour of the stone, would take this to be the root chakra ....... fundamental roots, stability, security ........ the basis from which to grown, to make your mark upon the world....... and for the inner self to eventually shine through from.

From what I know of the black onyx, it is a 1st chakra stone. It is also a protection stone and is said to absorb and transform negativity. And....it is supposed to help us settle our karmic debts!!! It's greatest healing potential is of releasing.....it also protects us from others draining our energy. Black onyx is said to be a record keeper of a person's history.

tink :love:

huredriel

Thanks tink, sounds like I should possibly get some of this then!

huredriel

huredriel said:
Hmmm karmic imprint perhaps ..... on the soul?
A thought ....... the possibility laid out before you ...... something to strive for ........ to fill the imprint so it is not merely a line, but something whole and complete?

tink27

huredriel said:
A thought ....... the possibility laid out before you ...... something to strive for ........ to fill the imprint so it is not merely a line, but something whole and complete?

What is it that constantly drives us to do something to create something, to be something…..it’s a desire, a longing in our soul.

An imprint is how you see and understand your world.....they decribe what happened to us in different lifetimes…..they tell us what you are accustomed to, how you behave, speak, your desires, your habits and actions, your defenses and your unexplained fears!. These are all your imprints or karma. Imprints not only limit our knowledge of our past......but of the past, present future loop of time….they are also very heavy!!

Ohh I just had an idea. Let’s look at one of mooncat2’s bubbles. Where does it begin? Where does it end. Does a 3 dimensional sphere even have a beginning????? I mean seriously look at it……a sphere is up and down and side to side = birth, life, death, and immortality!

What if you took a pencil and drew a line all around the inside of this bubble. Now stand back and look what you’ve done…..you’ve just put your own limitations on a sphere that has none!!! It proves that we are stuck in an ever-ending cycle of beliefs (the outline of our country)!! That’s the best example I can think of right now that could explains an imprint.

I don’t think we’re supposed to fill our imprints, we’re supposed to transmute them. If anything, it could be all our denied experiences and emotions that need be poured into this mould and expressed out into the world. Things change when we change.

We are slowly evolving, stirring up and releasing old imprints, old belief patterns that have held us back......and these old patterns have deprived us of the natural flow of our 5 natural instincts.

tink :love:

huredriel

Hmmm so not only something to strive for ..... to attain, but also to blur the edges of ..... to surpass ..... to release, to embrace ....... which opens up even more possibilities ..... love your way of thinking tink, thanks :)

tink27

huredriel said:
Hmmm so not only something to strive for ..... to attain, but also to blur the edges of ..... to surpass ..... to release, to embrace ....... which opens up even more possibilities ..... love your way of thinking tink, thanks :)

Ditto!!! ;)