New Sabian Symbol Website

MCsea

It is you know - a good symbol for her,
she WAS the first to SING OUT a NEW beautiful astrological symphony...
Spring - 'waking up' new growth - just NEW eh....

mockingbird - long-tailed gray-and-white songbird of the southern United States able to mimic songs of other birds they represent cockiness, cleverness, or independence - well she was independent in her own way and very clever - cocky well we may never know!

I think mimic here is her channelling ability - when we channel we 'get it' form somewhere bigger than us, what we do is repeat it - bring it into reality..

I just like that it is a lovely American bird - not a big one sort of fragile and plain but SINGS a song no one forgets!

:)
MARINA

Lynda

Numerology and Sabian Symbols

Hi Guys
I just checked out that website - based in Romania (how romantic!!) and did "Lynda Hill" in the numerology calculator. It came out to 43 - A Porter Carrying Heavy Baggage. I then did the words "Sabian Symbols" and was rather amused to see it was the same result - 43, the Porter Carrying Heavy Baggage.

I've long thought that my work with the Sabian Symbols was both a blessing and a curse...

There should be a word of caution on the numerology and Sabian Symbols thing... unless you have 25 names in your name, you are usually going to find that your name only up to somewhere up to or before Cancer. There will be no Libra or Scorpio or Sagittarius, etc, Symbols associated with the name.

I have a story about a woman who added up her name back in 1995 (I think, close that then) and she was in my class and asked if adding up your name would work with the Sabian Symbols... I've written this story before, so some of you might have read it or heard it. Anyways, she added up her name and let out a huge laugh. Her name added up to 35: A Widow at an Open Grave.... her Maori husband had built a coffin for her (she was still very much alive) and she used to see her coffin in the garage every day. I said it was very nice of him to think of that (sarcasm included in that) and she said that he'd built one for himself, as well. They stood side by side in their car garage in their house in New Zealand. It turns out he built them to save money...

Needless to say, she was BLOWN OUT by what she got from the numerology. There is still that need for caution, though... remember that the vast majority of names are going to come out as Aries, Taurus, Gemini and, sometimes, Cancer.

Best wishes from DownUnder
Lynda

MCsea

Hmm great story Lynda -
I thought about that the symbols for names would be 'confined' to a section of the symbols

SO maybe we need to look up the symbol opposite also to gain some balance?
we still would have 2 'segments' but more detail?

So Taurus 13 - the heavy baggage would be Scorpio 13 An inventor experimenting... sounds like YOU AND THE SYMBOLS!

My name (without middle names) is a number 63 THE GARDEN OF THE TUILERIES IN PARIS - a really interesting symbol (I think I am a gardener rather than the royality in the symbol LOL) to balance - Sagittarius 3 two men playing chess... I see this comparison as the person I portray tot he world in my 'work' the shallow self so to speak..

BUT

IF I use all my names I get - 119 A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW BORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES the opposite symbol Capricorn 29 - A woman reading tea leaves - Oh sounds MUCH MUCH more like me... laughs out loud!

ANYWAY its just a thought!

Marina

Elven

On the Numerology thread, I threw up a method which uses the full coresponding number for the letter - so T = 20 not 2 etc - this gives a bit more scope to use them with the Symbols - some names are long and add up to numbers beyond. I have been trialling trying to number the things like spaces and single names (which would have a value of 30 - as some numerology for names has no number one in it) The only way you can get an Aries Symbol is to have between 360-390 as your total number.

But on the whole I feel that this works - but Im trying to define the association a little clearer - the total of the Name and the Number coresponding.

Seems to work a bit better using the letter numbers only and not the space values etc.

Post #2 for method 2 of calculating Symbols from Names or words.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=55827

Blessings
Elven x :D

MCsea

You have done so much work on the name aspects.. its GREAT I want radu in astrology weekly to make a computer program to do that for me!

I think the very very very best thing about the symbols is that they work,
which ever way... numerology, names, astrology, meditation, signs.... they are NEW AGE!

Marina

Elven

LOL!!! Me too Marina!! :)
I think what Lynda said is right - the Symbols allow the full scope of 360 degrees and I think trying to finding a way to use that scope, is important to finding the 'true essence" of the answer and how its related to Numbers and question.

The Numbers and Symbols have a correlation, Im sure, but finding either the right methods or the right alphabet for them is a little harder. There's so much research to do and so many alphabets!!! and numerical systems.
I keep thinking that there is a 'mathamatical formula' associated with the Symbols - probably staring at me in the face, but it is hidden.

MC - maybe there is a rock, mineral, gem crystal association - in your field of work, have you picked up anything on this?

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

:) ELVEN you will find it!

I have not seen a list of associated crystals for each individual sybmol - I do know there are at least 12 'gems' one for each star sign and often there are up to 5 'gems' for each star sign,

However I DO give specific crystals that I 'hear' in readings, they often fall in some 'order' also, I have not made a list of 360 minerals/gems/elements for the symbols but it would not be hard to do, the hard bit would be to make sure 'everyone' was happy with the list and that they were workable.... or that they wored, Im not sure IM the right one to bring that into the world... I suppose IM not sure..

I love the colours of the 360 - from astrologyweekly and the body parts from solarfire, both work - even though the colours are often hard to distinguish generally they help with colour therapy, feng shui and past life work..

hmmm

Marina
;)

Elven

Do you think it would be possible though?

Your insight into the Symbols is awesome!
Maybe you could add your intuitive impression of which crystal, gem, mineral, with the Symbol, and put it with each of the Symbol syudy group threads - we could trial it there? I'd be happy to see how an association like that works! Ive done some study with crystals, but I could see it would be a BIG job.

Just a thought :)

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

You are very motivating!

Yes it is possible and in fact in about a third is pretty obvious... which mineral/gem should go with which symbol I think..

I dont think its such a big job, as I Do rocks.. and crystals.. 360 not too many.. hmmm

WELL.... I will have a think about it then... hmmmmm

Ok :)

may take a week or so OK... then Ill start adding them to the threads..
and look forward to comments..

MARINA

Elven

WOW Marina - thats excellent!!! Thankyou!! :D
That will be so interesting!! Im going to love to see what you have in store for us.

Maybe even a new thread for the listing - how ever you see the best way to do it!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Blessings
Elven x