Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

AJ

Having killed a recent week's reading thread deader than a door knob, I'll pass on the oracle thread...

Vee, stop by your library and see what books they have on Rumi, there are some beautiful translations, many in fact. I bought one when I was using the Rumi Oracle, beautiful images from painting of the time and the poetry is thought provoking. My favorite from the oracle was about polishing my heart. An interesting notion of working to reflect of me and to me both.

vee

I took a class on Sufism in college so I have lots of materials to work from but ooh, none of my books have art in them. Might have to make that trip!

Sufi poetry is so beautiful and fascinating. The companion book is actually quite good too: Nigel knows his stuff. I've read it annoys some people because it's a bit academic, but I'm all over that.

vee

BodhiSeed, I missed that you were doing the Rumi cards. Rumi week! :highfive:

strings of life

Dream Enchantress Tarot

VGimlet

Thanks for opening the thread Elendil. :D

I know Nikkib is probably having a great time.

Wheel of the Year for me. It looks like a nice, spring-like deck. I could use a little spring and light hearted fun, since we STILL have snow in our forecast. Not a lot of snow, but...snow. Gah.

Mi-Shell

Shaman's Oracle, John Matthews and Wil Kinghan
Oh! That would have all the images that are missing from the Tarot of the Origins! :)

I am still catching up on all the things that need doing since our hydro is up again... And then a crazzzzzzy woman pestered my on my blog and so I stilllllll have not posted my so diligently created time line for the Tarot of the Origins....
Now I am getting all kinds of clients and it is getting somewhat stresssssful....
Anyway, this week I will: Finish up with the TotO and have a look at the Gaian, that arrived from linnie last week.

GoldenWolf

I'm doing the Vision Quest tarot this week and I will supplement that with the Medicine Cards.