Sleeping with cards under your pillow...

Kanon

Aerin said:
Me too. I would scrumple them and they would Never Forgive Me.
And when they're totally scrumpled, we'll need to find replacement, and suddenly the deck went out of print...

.traveller.

mini decks work well for this
not as much surface area to get crumpled

photokat

I like to put my LWB under the pillow. Works great.

littlestar

I've never slept with cards under my pillow. Ive looked at them before going to sleep and had them next to my bed but never under the pillow.

Aerin

photokat said:
I like to put my LWB under the pillow. Works great.

The LWB is probably very grateful for the attention. I remember when I first came on here people were always claiming to have burnt them or throw them out. I always take extra special care of mine because of this.

I think with a minideck I would also lose the card if I didn't crumple.

Perhaps a photocopy might work.

Aerin x

Sar

A card under the pillow..

No, that is for suckers. I go to bed with the entire deck. Last time with my Sweet Twilight that spoke to me about cats, mice and sex with emos.

Grizabella

The only time I ever dreamed anything to do with Tarot cards was when I got the Morgan Greer. I dreamed a really vivid dream that night with all the vivid colors of the MG but I was in a brightly colored fantasy village with houses that had tops like mushrooms. I didn't put the deck under my pillow, I was just very excited to have it that day, when it hadn't ever been one I especially wanted or liked. And I still don't especially like it but my youngest daughter went to great lengths to get it for me and a friend made a special bag especially for it, so I cherish it for those reasons and would never part with it.

Nytebugg

I put the lovers card from my Kat Black Golden under my pillow last week. I tried this two days in a row. I had rather ummm.....vivid sex dreams involving myself and a guy friend that i wish would be more than a friend.

Soothsayer

If I sleep with a card under my pillow, will the Tarot Faerie bring me some money?

MysticalMoose

she might take your card!!!!! :bugeyed: