Gilded Tarot - What is your favorite card and why???

Whitestar

I love all of the swords in this deck.

I've never been drawn to the swords in a deck before, so it was a big surprise. Now I don't mind so much when they come up in a reading for myself (instead of thinking oh no not a dreaded sword....I think oh yes, a beautiful sword, what will I learn from the situation).

Grizabella

I tried the link and it said "jazzystuff.com" couldn't be found.

Osiris Darkmoon

Really? It works for me...just tried it again...

Grizabella

OK, I tried it again and it worked just fine. Beautiful picture!

Emelya

i love the star. i am aquarius and the figure here has a very aquarian feel. she is like a nocternal, visionary temperance.

i also love the moon and the 2 of pentacles and many more.

Emeraldgirl

I love the 9 of Pentacles in this deck. The colours and the image is amazing it truely is the garden of plenty. The peacock is gorgeous.

Actually I like the whole pentacles suit in this deck. love the little spiders on the 8 of pentacles working away spinning their webs while the person below is also working/studying away.

ariela

At this moment in time I absolutely love the 4 of wands. The family encircled within the wands, with the wreath of flowers around the top. The dragonfly getting ready to zoom out of the card. The rabbits sitting close to the family knawing on some leaves. It speaks of solid foundations, celebrations and strong family unit. Aww. I love how the little person is so shy and hides a bit behind his mothers arm...reminds me of my 2 year old.

Love and Light,
Ariela

jackdaw*

Ooh, good question. I love the Eight of Cups, and the Chariot, but my favourite is the Ace of Swords. Best embodiment of Swords as Air yet!

Shining_Moon

Hmmm - this deck has my favourite devil - gorgeous! Or it could be that I fancy the pants (does the devil wear pants?) off him.

All of the knights are excellent too - very rich. The aces are some of the best I've ever seen - really only to be beaten by the ToD.

I know this has been talked about before but the elemental colours confuse me slightly - I love the connection of blue with water - for example I would have loved to have seen the KoC in blue.