Aybody here?

Hemera

Anybody still using the Vargo Gothics? Anybody interested in doing some Study Group stuff together?

PS. How does the deck age? Does it take heavy use well?

RubyV

Im around, going to start posting stuff today.

a_shikhs

Im here too.. *Waves..* :D

WolfyJames

I am not dead as you can see. :)

hemera said:
PS. How does the deck age? Does it take heavy use well?

The problem with the Gothic is the black background, scratches show easily, so be careful not to scratch them.

Hemera

still here -and still feeling lonelyyyy..

hemera said:
Anybody still using the Vargo Gothics? Anybody interested in doing some Study Group stuff together?

Just quoting myself here..
Do you guys still use the Gothic? Or have you moved on to other decks? Maybe you already know ALL there is to know about the Gothic ;)

Alissa

I've not left, but I do spend most of my time discussing the Vargo deck on Monolith Graphics' own forum, which is much smaller than AT. Also, with other writing commitments at this time, it limits what I share quite a bit, on any forum.

As for the decks' aging, I agree, white scratches can appear over time. But Monolith has replaced any card I've ever asked for free and would do the same for any others who ask! :)

As for knowing all there is to know about the Gothic, I hope I never reach that point.... })

RubyV

I want to start posting but my 2 year old has kept me a bit busy.

Umbrae

still here still use Vargo Gothic.

Hemera

Wow, neat, thanks for your fast replies.
Maybe one day we get a chance to do some fun stuff here?
I´m an Aries so it takes a while before I settle down to wait. I have been so excited about my new deck. But I promise to stop hollering now ;)

Oh, Monolith Graphic´s own forum? There´s such a thing? (.....running....)

satinangel

Still here! Still using the Gothic. Love it! So far mine has held up well!