The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 3 - What Do You 2 Have in Common?

Harperhaven

10 OF WANDS - 4 OF SWORDS

Don't really see anything similar in these 2 cards

3ill.yazi

FOUR OF COINS AND TEN OF COINS

Coins. Huzzah! Lol

Um, I see a cityscape in both, in th distance and close. The child and th miser are wearing the same sort of boots.

3ill.yazi

NINE OF WANDS AND QUEEN OF CUPS

both are holding something, looking downward. Blue sky.

3ill.yazi

PAGE OF WANDS AND TEN OF COINS

Both protagonists are facing right, and are wearing pretty florid clothes. The figure in the background of th Ten holds a spear mirroring the page's wand.

sladie

SteamPunk Tarot (Moore and Fey) Excersize 3

Ten of Cups and Seven of Cups

Sometimes what you really want in life, is right under your nose. (in this case, love)

shaky

9 of wands and 5 of pentacles.

Times are hard but we'll get through this.

shaky

6 of Wands and Death

Both are victorious, in a superior position (and on horseback, so they're both physically higher and more powerful than the other people in the picture) . Both are making a display of their power in a ceremonial way, with regalia like laurel wreaths and a flag which indicate their right to be in the position they're in - they have both either done something to earn it or, like Death, are there by divine right. They are both moving forwards.

Pam O

Hermit and 9 of Wands - Both these are solitary situations.

"I've built this wall of wands and now I just have me to contend with."

PS
Hi Shaky. Great job! :)

Pam O

Knight of Swords & Temperance - these cards feel like opposites. One is quietly balanced, the other is fast moving and often irrational.

It is time to slow down and moderate these rash over-reactions!