3 card Readings CLOSED

OnOrionsBelt

Lol!

I listen to jimmy Barnes music to do my housework ... Like your approach!!!

Q.

Alphabet letter B please ...

(His kids get destabised by her unstability)

Hypotheticly- Is c's ex getting more stable to the point he can restart a r'ship with me sooon?

I love to listen to music. It completely uplifts my mood. My iPod thingy broke and I haven't played music at home in ages. I should mend that....

-----

Rider + Heart + Flower

I believe the answer is yes. What's interesting is the reason why is some type of passionate message and rendezvous. Maybe she has met someone.

Bonny

I love to listen to music. It completely uplifts my mood. My iPod thingy broke and I haven't played music at home in ages. I should mend that....

-----

Rider + Heart + Flower

I believe the answer is yes. What's interesting is the reason why is some type of passionate message and rendezvous. Maybe she has met someone.

Aha!

That has been predicted before!
Very interesting. Thanks - this will take the pressure off c ... Phew!!!

Cheers!

P.s, maybe try 'pandora' on iPhone for music ... Not sure if that exists outside Aust? But it's great !!

Sparkles1234

House + Clouds + Moon

This meet up will result in an improvement in your living situation. However, you will be a little restless after this Meetup.

Thank you for sitting.

I could ask, will I finish this chore list?

Thank you. I will keep you posted.

For you I pulled mice+stork +fox
Rider is base

It's making you worrisome and anxious. You fear that you won't be able to get things done. It might be difficult and stressful to progress through the list. Try to be clever and maybe change tactics to accelerate things. You may have to turn into a workoholic but that seems to be for short term only. Hope this helps.

OnOrionsBelt

Ok I hope I got it right. My letter is C. My question is Will I see M in the upcoming days? He is a male. Thanks.

C for cat... :)

Heart+Clouds+Snake

This is uncertain. Any possible meetings will be met with detours.

Thanks for sitting.

OnOrionsBelt

Thank you. I will keep you posted.

For you I pulled mice+stork +fox

Rider is base

It's making you worrisome and anxious. You fear that you won't be able to get things done. It might be difficult and stressful to progress through the list. Try to be clever and maybe change tactics to accelerate things. You may have to turn into a workoholic but that seems to be for short term only. Hope this helps.

Yes I am worrisome and anxious on time. I made a list and this sort of reading game thread cause I must get these things done and I need motivation. I've never done this before so hopefully it's the "new tactic".

I think it'll only last till the end of tomorrow. I'm hoping to get all done by then.

Thank you for the reading very much!

Bonny

A.

(Hello again)...

What does the staff at J (our workplace community) know or say about the relationship/ connection between c and I?

scorpiogirl

C for cat... :)

Heart+Clouds+Snake

This is uncertain. Any possible meetings will be met with detours.

Thanks for sitting.

You know I got a strong suspicion he may be jealous of me seeing other men. But that's another story.
I'll update. Thanks sooooo much!

Sparkles1234

Yes I am worrisome and anxious on time. I made a list and this sort of reading game thread cause I must get these things done and I need motivation. I've never done this before so hopefully it's the "new tactic".

I think it'll only last till the end of tomorrow. I'm hoping to get all done by then.

Thank you for the reading very much!

You are welcome!

Something came up and had to cancel the meet up :(

linad

Letter I please
I choose I and the question is if he still has feelings for me???(He is my ex)

OnOrionsBelt

3 card Readings OPEN

A.

(Hello again)...

What does the staff at J (our workplace community) know or say about the relationship/ connection between c and I?

Crossroads + stork + letter

There are several different things (possibilities) they know/say. These are all things you expect them to say/know. I suppose because it's a community, if one person knows something and shares it then now all know.