I think i've been using the wrong house.

Sharla

Minderwiz if your reading this, you know my situation im in.....certain charts ive done regarding this guy,but ive been for quite some time now been using the 7th.

But i'm sure he should still be the 5th, as a recent chart i've just done, if he was the 7th it makes him mercury in the 12th house of scorpio.....and going on dignities it doesn't make sense.....the dignities are saying we can't really stand each other.

If he was 5th, this would make him venus, he would be in my 1st house with saturn, and jupiter (me) and venus (him) have mutual reception in each others sign.

This chart was asking about his feelings.

What do you think.....should i be using 7th or 5th ?

Infact venus being the ruler of the 5th house, but aspecting me and having mutual reception with me.....couldn't be anyone other than himself.

Ive even thought if this could be another woman.....but then why would venus be in the 1st house....and also the dignities between mercury and venus are also not good.

think

From what little I know, I thought 5th house was for any activities, fun (sex, etc) but not for a person other than a literal one night stand type of fling.

So I think he's in 7th house, but I don't know the rest.

Sharla

From what little I know, I thought 5th house was for any activities, fun (sex, etc) but not for a person other than a literal one night stand type of fling.

So I think he's in 7th house, but I don't know the rest.

Well this is where it gets confusing as its a married man I've been seeing, so we're obviously not in no serious relationship BUT then on the other hand have been seeing eachother a few months.

But like I said this chart doesn't make sense if he's not Venus, as Venus is in the 1st house.

If Venus is not him.....who's Venus, and if it was another woman, would she be positioned in the 1st house ? I doubt she would....would she.

I'll post chart wen I reach home.

Sharla

Venus is significant in my 1st house, just now sure why....but ive come to the conclusion that he is represented by the 7th house.

He's mercury in the 12th house at a critical degree, so something really bad has happened :( i dont know whats happened as he's not been in contact for a few days (hence the charts).

As the moon is also in the same degrees as the northnode, i think this is something really serious to do with the 12th house matters.

12th at first i was thinking secrets...like he was keeping his feelings secret from me...BUT now im thinking he's maybe in hospital or really ill. If i turn the chart for his 6th house for illness, this does put him in the 12th house where he is.

Does anybody else see think the same ?

Then if i turn the chart again and go from the house he is in and go 7th from the 12th this makes him venus....so he is venus in the 1st.

So i'm thinking he does want me, but something drastic has happened in his life....as the ruler of the 12th is mars placed in the 2nd, then i am more inclined to think that this is money troubles he has.

So he could be ill but in more of a mentally unstable way...especially being represented by mercury, and he is basically isolating himself till he figures out what to do.

Uranus is also at a critical degree, semisextile mercury...both of the same degree. Uranus is retrograde though....not sure what this would be pointing to, but uranus is in the 4th house, so something unexpected has happened in regards to his homelife.

OMG i knew something was wrong.....i just wish i could figure out these charts more precisely.

Minderwiz

The house you use depends on the question you ask. In his case it depends on how you view him.

You shouldn't use him as Seventh in a question about long term relationships or marriage, unless it becomes a real possibility.... He moves out of his home and in with you.

Otherwise you can define him as your lover... Fifth House, or you can define him as 'another person' .... Seventh House. Note that the questionfor this has to exclude marriage or long term relationship and should exclude his role as your lover (that's fifth house).

So if you want to ask what his feelings are for you and you're doing this in the context of your current relationship then fifth is probably a better choice than seventh.

I you want to ask about his feelings about Brexit or the novel he's just read, then you have to decide how you see him. If you see him as your lover then choose fifth. If you're seeing him in a cooler light, you may choose Seventh. It's how you see him at the time you ask the question.

If you blow hot and cold about him, he might be fifth one day and seventh the next.

Sharla

The house you use depends on the question you ask. In his case it depends on how you view him.

You shouldn't use him as Seventh in a question about long term relationships or marriage, unless it becomes a real possibility.... He moves out of his home and in with you.

Otherwise you can define him as your lover... Fifth House, or you can define him as 'another person' .... Seventh House. Note that the questionfor this has to exclude marriage or long term relationship and should exclude his role as your lover (that's fifth house).

So if you want to ask what his feelings are for you and you're doing this in the context of your current relationship then fifth is probably a better choice than seventh.

I you want to ask about his feelings about Brexit or the novel he's just read, then you have to decide how you see him. If you see him as your lover then choose fifth. If you're seeing him in a cooler light, you may choose Seventh. It's how you see him at the time you ask the question.

If you blow hot and cold about him, he might be fifth one day and seventh the next.

Yes true I get what your saying, just this chart he seems like a 5th and a 7th, is this possible ?

Him being 7th so being mercury in 12th house, especially with separating aspect to Uranus rx in the 4th house.....tells me somethings happened out of the blue. Hoping it's not what I'm thinking especially as 12th can mean secrets.

But then again his ruler is Mars being placed in the 2nd house.....so could be financial like I originally thought.

But then if I used 5th house he would be in my 1st ....but also my house ruler is Venus, so could Venus be myself in the 1st ?