Moons aspects to the asc.....not sure if i'm reading this correctly.

Sharla

I'm not sure if i'm understanding this properly, as a recent chart i thought looked positive....but nothing's come to fruition in the time frame i thought.

I understand that the moon's separating aspects are what's happened prior to asking the question, and shows the concerns of what the questions about. Then the applying aspects are what's to come for good or bad.

In a certain chart, the only aspects the moon makes is to my asc (which has already passed, as this was a trine to taurus 26 degrees....which occurred when the moon was at 26 degrees aquarius today, which was approx 3.10pm England time).

So from this i thought the matter would have been perfected, especially as the quesited also trines the asc.....but as the moon is the fastest then i thought it would have been the moon that brings this to fruition.

Moon separates from a conjunction with mars (quesited), so i thought she would then be the translator of light to me (asc).

Have i read this wrong ?

Minderwiz

Yes, translation of light requires (in this case) the Moon to aspect the two significators successively. That would mean the Moon aspecting Mars and then Lord 1.

The Moon is one of your significators, so it aspecting the Ascendant is simply highlighing your interest. The quesited, Mars, aspecting the Ascendant is more promising but without seeing the chart, I'm not going to go any further.

Sharla

Yes, translation of light requires (in this case) the Moon to aspect the two significators successively. That would mean the Moon aspecting Mars and then Lord 1.

The Moon is one of your significators, so it aspecting the Ascendant is simply highlighing your interest. The quesited, Mars, aspecting the Ascendant is more promising but without seeing the chart, I'm not going to go any further.

Yes i forgot the moon is my significator....so moon aspecting asc is what im wanting, ok i need to remember this.

Yes (he) mars is trining the asc (taurus at 26 degrees) too at 2 degrees, from my knowledge this has already happened has it.....just not sure when ?

This chart was regarding when he would contact me, and the contact was yesterday but i contacted him first.....there is 5 degrees between venus and mars, and venus (myself) is the faster planet....and it was 4 days since i did the chart that there was contact.

There just isn't no aspects between us in the table below.