Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 299 : April 22 - April 28

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Victorian Romantic & Nature's Whispers Oracle
2. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi & Rosetta Tarot
3. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi Tarot
4. RavenOfSummer - Celtic Wisdom Tarot& Voice of the Trees Oracle & Moon Phases Oracle
5. Carojulie - Japaridze Tarot & Mon Petit Lenormand
6. BodhiSeed - Stone Tarot & Buddhist Quote Cards
7. lantana - Wooden Tarot & Earthbound Oracle
8. RiverRunsDeep - Hekate Tarot
9. Scarlet Woodland - Steampunk Tarot (More/Fell) & Faerie Enchantment Cards
10. Ballerina - Tarot of the Zirkus Magi
11. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot & Tarot of the Hidden Realm
12. Dogs&Coffee - Starchild Akashic Borderless & Spirit de la lune
13. Amberjune - Tabula Mundi & Awakened Soul
14. AJ - Tarot of the Spirit
15. DaughterOfDanu - Herbal Tarot & Herbal Healing Deck

VGimlet

Last week with the Victorian Romantic, which I really have enjoyed, and I'm going to continue with the Natures Whispers Oracle for now.

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi and Rosetta

Thank you, VG!

csmith0406

Thanks VG for the new thread, I'm in this week with TM again.

RavenOfSummer

Thanks VG! I'll join again this week with the same decks- Celtic Wisdom Tarot, Voice of the Trees Oracle, and Moon Phases Oracle.

I didn't make much headway this past week with the Voice of the Trees, so hope to remedy that this week. I have a feeling this deck will take some time to learn but will be worth it.

Carojulie

Hello !
I'll start a new week tomorow with the Japaridze tarot, and if I have a little time on the side I will continue my slow learning of lenormand with Mon Petit Lenormand ; thank you VG !

BodhiSeed

Stone Tarot paired with the Buddhist Quote Cards for me - thanks VG. :heart:

lantana

Think I'll go with the Wooden Tarot and the Earthbound Oracle this week. Another deck I haven't used in a while, and I feel like I need its honesty this week.

Thanks, VG!

RiverRunsDeep

Will be working with the Hekate tarot again this week. Thanks, VG!

Thanks VG! I'll join again this week with the same decks- Celtic Wisdom Tarot, Voice of the Trees Oracle, and Moon Phases Oracle.

I love the idea of pairing Celtic Wisdom tarot with Moon Phases oracle. Great theme and color palette!

Scarlet Woodland

Steampunk Tarot + Faerie Enchantment Cards

Just received Ian Daniels' Faerie Enchantment Cards today, so will be taking a look at them this week. They seem pretty involved and completely different to anything I've worked with before, so just the one tarot deck for a change; The Steampunk Tarot (More/Fell). Have had these for a while but haven't been in a "brown" enough mood to work with them. They should go nicely with the brown and rose gold Faerie enchantments though. Excited to take a proper look through the chunky guidebook too.

Will have to wait and see if I get a mad, colour craving by the middle of the week :D

Thanks for the new thread VG.