Abandoned twice by the Fae!!

caridwen

Do I miss them? Not really although I've always loved the Green Woman. I love the thought of her dancing at dawn naked while the dew dries on the leaves in the forest. I kept her on the wall looking down at me which is the only reason she's survived.:)

Maybe I subconsciously scattered them all over the place as I found some of them offensive, others whimsical and the majority nonsensical. Maybe they are in better hands now. Let's hope so.:)

Glass Owl

Reading about your missing cards has been thinking about a very strange event with my pendulum.

Back in November I had a piece of jasper that I decided to use to make a pendulum (since I hadn't use one before) and hung it on a long piece of sterling silver (a beloved necklace that had broke). Before I used it though I decided to place it in a box that I have for my crystals and stones and the box went into my Tarot cabinet and the pendulum promptly disappeared! I even took all of the books, decks, etc out of the entire cabinet on several occasions and still nothing. I just don't see anyone in my house taking it either (my hubby isn't interested and neither is my kid.)

Anyway, months later, I remember telling my husband and I should just get a new pendulum but then I said that since the other one went missing it was a sign that I shouldn't use one. A day or so later I go into my cabinet to get a deck out and discover the pendulum which is laying there right behind the box. I know that it wasn't there before that!

Before that I wouldn't have thought of objects moving like that but now I am open to the possibility. Just like in the movie The Sixth Sense.