"Dont mess with me!" attitude

zephyr_heart

So everyone, my question is, which card shows a person with the "don't mess with me, or I'll pay you back tenfold!" attitude?

Zephyr~

PAMUYA

Perhaps court cards reversed, my first thought was the Queen of Swords Reversed.

Jaqueline

Sometimes I get this vibe from the Emperor, but I think he would quietly say it under his breathe & not shout it out. Maybe the Knight of Swords isn't to be messed with either.

Sophie

The Magician on a bad day, or the Empress when she's PMT'ing.

aja

Five of Wands on a bad day......

tarotlaura

Queen of Wands

The queen of Wands also has that "don't mess with me" attitude also. She is muched loved by her subjects but I would never want to cross her either.

Thirteen

All the Wands have that attitude and there's no need for them to be reversed to get it. You don't want to mess with them because they will act and they'll act at the drop of a hat. Even the Knight/Wands is, 'What did you just say? Say it again, I dare you...."

zephyr_heart

Thanks for the replies

Personally, I just thought that this kind of attitude would suit the knights/princes of wands and swords, because this kind of attitude would most likely emerge in youths.

ncefafn

I'm kind of surprised no one's mentioned The Devil. It seems that character would be the most likely to pay you back with revenge, doubled.

Thirteen

ncefafn said:
I'm kind of surprised no one's mentioned The Devil. It seems that character would be the most likely to pay you back with revenge, doubled.
Actually the Devil doesn't fit as a "don't mess with me" card because the Devil indicates the person who does the messing--not someone who gets messed with. And if he does mess with you...you won't know it till it's too late and you're messed up ;)

His attitude isn't "don't mess with me," it's "I think I'll mess with you just to see what happens."