#1; Miss Piggy's MOON SIGN

huredriel

I'm going to have to read up a bit more on this temperament stuff,

ellirhyn said:
She is very self centered and has not hesitated to Karate Chop Kermit himself (when he was making Googoo eyes at Linda Rondstadt for example), which says to me Moon in Aries. Punch first, ask questions later! Most Moon in cancers I know would never do that! They'd retreat in hurt sulky silence and then kill 'em with guilt trips for months, possibly years to come. Like Scorpio, Cancers never forget. Piggy's emotions come out in instant rage/anger. She has never exhibited the sensitivity or "wet" emotions of a water sign moon.
Hee hee, yes she's definitely an "Ask questions later" kinda gal, very instinctive .......... as a Moon in Cancer person myself I have in the past definitely had that instant flaring of rage (more times than I care to remember) ......... and then using the guilt trips at a later stage ..... I try not to do that now ;). However I do see the flare up's and acting out as more Ascendant-based than Moon, as I believe that that is the face we show to the world, or what they see. The Moon surely is how we feel about things not necessarily how we act on them in public? Or am I misunderstanding it?

lilangel09

I feel that Miss Piggy's moon is in Cancer. I would tend towards Scorpio, but I feel it fits another planet. There are also other characteristics I'd attribute to other planets.

** a very sensitive heart
** yearns for love and acceptance
** immature
** probably comfort eats
** easily insulted
** sensitive about her weight, see herself as svelt and lovely
** knows that she is beautiful in spite of being a pig
** loves Kermit the Frog
** fantasizes much of the time
** favorite possession, other than Kermit, is her mirror
**hyper-sensitive
**always über-feminine in mannerism/dress