The Princess of Disks

prudence

thanks ff
you made that sound easy! and the analogies really click, imho.
astrid

rissa

Okay, I just pulled this card for how I should act during an upcoming time...I was struck by it, I connected with it, and I immediately thought that it was suitable for me, the Virgo.

But I still don't understand what it was trying to tell me...

rogue

This particular card is artistically my favorite of the deck. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Lady Harris, but she got this one perfect.

ravenest

rissa said:

But I still don't understand what it was trying to tell me...

Twice, when reading for others, I have got this card for women and I felt a stong urge to warn them of the fertility aspect; ... beware if you DONT want to get preganant .... they didn't and they did.

One was a teenager and she thought I was being rediculous as she wasnt having sex .... guess what.

Now she tells people not to get a reading of me or they will get pregnant.

[That could sound VERY suss' if you didn't get the full story!]

mooiedragon

I feel this card is about learning to manifest your dreams. The Princess of Disks is earth of earth, but she seems to represent giving birth to an idea, and then figuring out how to make it happen.

rogue

edited for crude humor - sorry Marion

ravenest

It wasn't me!

Actually it was the naughtiest boy in the group ... someone the girl in question would have nothing to do with as he was such a stupid irresponsible idiot!

.... but she did it with him! - apparently.

And you know what?

They now have 2 kids and he is one of the most responsible parents I've met in a while.

Alta

Moderator note:

Please PM personal comments, joking or otherwise, and although humour is fine (clearly), try and keep on topic.

Thanks,
Marion

starrystarrynight

I love this card, too. I often see it when the querent has a lot to learn about whatever situation is being read for, as a reminder to that person that there is more information to come (even if he/she has to unearth that information her/himself.) A lot of times, the querent thinks she has a handle on the situation (to the point of cockiness about it), but later finds out she had no idea (i.e. ravenest's example.)

rissa

starrystarrynight said:
I love this card, too. I often see it when the querent has a lot to learn about whatever situation is being read for, as a reminder to that person that there is more information to come (even if he/she has to unearth that information her/himself.) A lot of times, the querent thinks she has a handle on the situation (to the point of cockiness about it), but later finds out she had no idea (i.e. ravenest's example.)
I really like that interpretation of it. Seems accurate, when I look back to older readings. I always have had trouble with princesses/pages.