Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Timing

LisaW

re:Timing-

Anything you want to throw at us! lol

The more we practice the more we learn :)

Lisa

Phoenix Rising

More case studies

Yep Sylvie, we're in!! Whatever you want to give us...we'll tackle it!!!

indianstorm

'He wants to know when he is going to get it in the mailbox! The inquiry is made on February 18th.

30 Lily + 19 Tower + 21 Mountain + 15 Bear + 27 Letter + 1 Horseman + 32 Moon + 22 Crossroad '

After 4 weeks of waiting for the book and practising the key case studies-i'd love to have a try at the case above- ps- read the book twice over, can't stop smiling thinking -- yey!!!

Here's how i break this down- a male client asks when he is going to get paid by his customer/client-

key card- at first, glance i thought money through post comes in payclip or cheque forms- therefore- 27 Letter symbolises that.

Recent past:
30 Lily + Tower- older gentleman/professional + an institution/higher authorities/bank

21 mountain + 15 Bear- long delays/setback + man running his own business

Present/ Future:

1 horseman + 32 Moon- arrival of expected news, as it is preceded by letters my guess postman :), moon is indicator of time frame- preceeded by horseman, therefore the piscean time frame fits- feb 21st to march 21st

22 crossroad- 2 weeks/2months/2 years

i tried not too run away with the extensive combinations as the qeustion was straightforward- am i gonna get paid?

My inferences-

there are/were some delays relating to the business life of the person- could be caused from higher authorities eg irs/bank. however- it is very likely that the payment arrives within 2 months,could hear/receive it within 2 weeks from date of question asked..

is this the right way to interpret the cards?
stormy..

Sylvie Steinbach

Very good!

I have not inserted much in this thread because all the studies were good in their own style.

It is clear that the timing is within a couple of weeks. I do not think we can say to the client 2 days just because we do not have that in the cards for sure. But we can say that the check will be arriving soon!!

I will post more with more pbs in timing next. this one was quite easy so i can see how people break down their answers and if i needed to correct.

Just remember to do the technique -in your mind if you are reading for someone at that moment! every time you do a spread.

Key card: you must look for it or figure out which one it is and why.
3 cards on the left: the recent past or what is going on in the mind of the individual
3 cards on the right: the future or the intentions of the individual
the one cards around the key cards are very important...

You can use the associations in the book they will fit a lot of time but not always since the book can not contained everything...so use common sense
when you do a reading!

lol
sylvie

indianstorm

thank you.

hi sylvie..

thank you, i have been practising.. the routine in the book has changed how i look at the cards. i spent more time reading the question and then analysing the layout in the cards.. makes sense-- look forward to more..:)

stormy

gigipetu

Advance strudy - Timing

Hello, I am new posting but have followed the threads, all of them.

Doing a reading for a friend (I do it because I feel the need not because I am a professional, have to learn so much, which I am doing with all of you), on timing, next to the key card (28) gentleman is the 23 mice + 12 birds + 30 Lilly. The book states that 23 mice in timing refers to hours or days, rarely weeks, so we take that as the answer? Are the 12 birds confirming the opening to communication? And 30 lilly reconfirming this?

Please post new threads with difficult answers to continue learning. I follow your new threads with Lenormand and Tarot but I do not have experience with the Tarot, but it is super interesting to read and learn even though it is difficult.

Thanks to all and have a wonderful day

gigipetu

Sylvie Steinbach

Gigipetu

Unfortunately the workshop is officially completed as of last month and therefore I would not post anymore case studies.

Timing is also an intuitive process not just a card meaning. The guidelines inserted in the book is to give you good indications of what each card can do.

How you phrase your questions and how you double check your answers are as important: once you have a feeling about a timing you can double check it by asking another good question. Doing reading can be a marathon of questions and answers in order for you to make sure you got the right info.

I can't double check your session. By principal I do not read your readings or explain your spreads. You have to figure out your process and the messages you get...But for your card the mice yes it is usually indicating a short timing but other cards need to confirm the speed. In this case it does not appear so.

As you continue in the workshop more and more you will get a good grip on the system and get good at it...as the others before did! yes there will be challenges but your stuggle will force you to find your own strength...

Good luck!