The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

gregory

But Elven has one if we need it..... from that pretty little TdM.

Le Fanu

gregory said:
But Elven has one if we need it..... from that pretty little TdM.
I had Elven down for the Page of Wand which I thought - don't know why - would be more difficult to find than an Emperor! If anyone comes forward with a Page of Wands, I'll use Elven's Emperor.

Celice

Le Fanu said:
What do you reckon folks, should we go for totally mismatched sizes and just not care? Let our hair down and defiantly NOT TRIM? I'd be happy to. I don't think anyone is feasibly going to read with this deck. I mean, what would the client think?

I dunno, I kinda liked the idea of it all being trimmed to the same size to match (despite the fact the art will not match) that way someone -could- use the deck if they really wanted to and we can leave whether or not they will up to them... I think you should hold out for an Emperor that will fit. I'm sure one will turn up!

gregory

If you don't have a fitting emperor, I certainly have one that is totally too small.... But I do think it would be a shame.....

firecatpickles

Le Fanu said:
What do you reckon folks, should we go for totally mismatched sizes and just not care? Let our hair down and defiantly NOT TRIM? I'd be happy to. I don't think anyone is feasibly going to read with this deck. I mean, what would the client think?

It would be easier for the client to select cards from the fanned out position on the table :D

Let's say #$%^ it and have mismatched sizes.

nicky

I think trimming it will be silly.

That said, this has only been 4 days and we are already near done.. I think we can at least wait a few days more before we have to make any decision...

Le Fanu

To be honest, so far, cards have pretty much followed standardised sizes. There will be the odd necessary trimming (I know one card in particular which will be trimmed) but most are more or less the same size. You're right nicky, let's hold on. We'll get one if we are patient!

Anyway. Dashing out to the cinema. Back later

Wolfman beckons...

gregory

Fire Cat said:
It would be easier for the client to select cards from the fanned out position on the table :D

Let's say #$%^ it and have mismatched sizes.

Let's say *&£&*^* it and not unless we must.....
Shuffling......

Elven

Le Fanu said:
I had Elven down for the Page of Wand which I thought - don't know why - would be more difficult to find than an Emperor! If anyone comes forward with a Page of Wands, I'll use Elven's Emperor.

I'll send both to you Le Fanu - just in case.

Cheers
Elven x

gregory

Hang fire - I thought we were not to mail ANYTHING until he had a complete list.....