The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

Fire Cat said:
Whoo-hoo! I am so glad I unfiltered Tarot Deck Creation!
You see! I bet you never knew there was so much nail-biting fun to be had with Tarot Deck Creation. Nor did you think (I certainly didn't) that you would one day be creating a Tarot Deck. Heck, we're ALL Tarot Deck Creators now!

cardlady22

*raining on the parade a tad*
We are Tarot Assemblers ~ Let's give credit where it's due since other artists made them for us. ;)

FaireMaiden

Emperor & Six of Cups

Le Fanu said:
I shall take FaireMaiden up on her offer. Sadly, the Housewives Tarot we already have (3 of Wands) but your Emperor and 6 of Cups we want... Is the Legend Tarot a biggie or is it more or less the size of the Llewellyn? I can trim but I'd hate to ruin some florid Celtic border... But you're in!
I don't have the 'Llewellyn', so I can't compare. What I can do is actually measure the cards... will have to get back to you on this tho. The border on the 'Emperor/Legend' isn't anything to speak of, just kind of a pale lavender colour. So... I'm marked down for the 'Emperor, Legend Arthurian Tarot' & 'Six of Cups, Pagan Tarot'. Very good. Let me know where to send them, *s*

gregory

LeFanu - when you are good and ready can I assume that you will PM each of us and demand the cards you require ????? (to which I really will add a Sharpie. It is called passing it on; I got my first from Arnell !!!!)

ETA isn't the Balbi on the small side for this ????

Le Fanu

gregory said:
LeFanu - when you are good and ready can I assume that you will PM each of us and demand the cards you require ????? (to which I really will add a Sharpie. It is called passing it on; I got my first from Arnell !!!!)

ETA isn't the Balbi on the small side for this ????
Yes...I will PM everyone. Can't I just direct people (via PM of course) to the list and get them to check (and double check) their contributions? Surely not too difficult...

And Balbi? Small? Is it really? maybe a bit squat? I shall get mine out and measure it with the others, but I don't want this to be an exact science. As long as it is "mostly" the same size. Will check... And I think the Sharpie is only necessary if we are signing the backs. I'd go for postcards myself, but you all tell me what you think... I'm up for signing if people want. Makes the whole thing less elaborate (which might be a good thing)...

And yes cardlady, you're right. But you are enjoying the suspense of this, right? :)

cardlady22

Oh, I'm a Major Compiler at heart! I'm enjoying myself to no end! :laugh:
ETA: And this project won't get a no from the publisher(s) . . .

Oddity

This will be the Best. Deck. Ever! :D
I want to win it and keep it so much, you have no idea. (But even if I'm not that lucky in the end, I'll be happy to just give "Frank" a good home for a few days when he (is Frank a he?) pops by for a visit on his epic journey around the world.) The whole idea is making me laugh so much already. It's so nuts, I just can't help loving it. :heart: Oh my. :laugh:

cardlady22

How about we say Frankie and it'll fit either gender. :p

Oddity

Frankie sounds cute. :) Okay!

Edit: I think, in the end, only Frankie will know what Frankie is... ;)

gregory

ACTUALLY now that you mention it -

About Frankie. Albano that is.

Male or female ? I often wondered and have found sites that say both.....