Modern Spellcaster's Tarot aka Magical Spellcaster Tarot

Tanga

...I'd like to read the companion book first. I hope there is information about all the symbols hidden throughout the deck because there are so many! If not, maybe that can be a topic of discussion.

There isn't any info in there. Lol. (Post Script - I err - there is one page with 17 symbols on it. More Lol).
We could ask Melanie Marquis since she's recently joined us here on AT :) ...
(I wouldn't say there's that much symbolism jammed in, compared to some other decks I've seen -
it's just an unusual presentation...).

...I was contemplating 'Justice'... and wondering about the pomegranate in her skeletal left hand... and thinking - HURRY UP and start the study group! Bwahahaha! :D :livelong: :love:

Be fun to share ideas.

UniversesCollide

Mine just arrived today! It was due last week but got delayed for some reason. I'll be interested in a study group, will it get announced in this thread?

Tanga

Tonight! Pinky Swear.

:joke: :thumbsup:

Have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying reading the 1st section of the companion book so far - and inspired to create ritual following it (in process). :)
The Tarot for Magick section is nicely done.
(Tarot magick and ritual is my thing as some of you may know ;), and I already have some decks dedicated to this).

It transpires that a number of ritual items that I already posses are "falling into place" for use with this particular deck... hmm, more interesting...

(Many thanks to Melanie Marquis for sharing ritual in the book :lightbulb:).

JeniReadsTarot

:joke: :thumbsup:

The Tarot for Magick section is nicely done.
(Tarot magick and ritual is my thing as some of you may know ;), and I already have some decks dedicated to this).

(Many thanks to Melanie Marquis for sharing ritual in the book :lightbulb:).

Same! It would be interesting to make the magick part of the study group but I know not everyone is on that path

Disa

Oh! I got this deck a few months ago and have barely looked at it at all. I would love to follow along in a study group. Not sure how much I can contribute atm, but I will sure check in and see what's happening from time to time and pipe in when I can.

Same! It would be interesting to make the magick part of the study group but I know not everyone is on that path
This really would be interesting. I would love to see that all included.

UniversesCollide

I hope there will be sections/threads for that aspect so those who wish can share, discuss, learn whether they are on the path or not.