Modern Spellcaster's Tarot aka Magical Spellcaster Tarot

gregory

I do. No question. I don't even hate the stock as much as most seem to.

Le Fanu

I think the cardstock is shocking, true. But I do think that the art is quite compelling and I think this is a richly readable deck. Great courts - there really is lots to like. So I agree with Gregory. In terms of recent witchy Llewellyn decks, I think this is the best, least teeny of the crop.

Barleywine

So who here thinks that the pros of the deck outweigh the thin cardstock? I really like the art!

I do. I wish now that I had bought two decks at the pre-order price of $17, but it was difficult enough trying to extract one copy from Amazon.

OaksWhispering

I definitely do

Aurora369

I do as well. Shuffles really nice and the art work is outstanding.

athenafletcher

Okay, okay, you've all convinced me! :) Amazon Canada has it in stock. I think I better grab a copy now since that's the fastest and cheapest way I can get it. Since I plan to use this deck just for myself, the cardstock shouldn't be an issue in keeping the deck in good condition. Thanks for all your wonderful input!

OaksWhispering

Okay, okay, you've all convinced me! :) Amazon Canada has it in stock. I think I better grab a copy now since that's the fastest and cheapest way I can get it. Since I plan to use this deck just for myself, the cardstock shouldn't be an issue in keeping the deck in good condition. Thanks for all your wonderful input!

Yay I am excited for you! I honestly can't stop looking at the cards.

rylla

Ha! If you need more enabling - I do too!

Astilano

B/W better, super artwork.