"Biblical" Deck? Tarot of the Revelation?

Carla

bilberrywaffle said:
Oh? It seems like they're the same pictures, but just that they don't have the Bible passage quoted.

Does anybody know, then, where the deck will be posted for sale once it is complete?

Thanks. :)

Well, I'm talking about the one you posted a link to. Which one are you talking about here? :)

ortamot

lunakasha said:
I hope so too....and I agree, it is an amazing, GORGEOUS deck. I would love to add it to my collection someday. Please keep us posted if you do find another source....and I'll be crossing fingers in the meantime... :p

:heart: Luna

There is only one source of Gustave Dore Bible Tarot is available :)
Because we are exclusive publisher of this gorgeous deck and have all rights reserved.
Current price - 50,00 EUR ($68,00) is a primary price of our e-shop.
It's a lowest direct price of our deck for today.
We are located in Kiev, Ukraine (Eastern Europe) and have customers from the US - so exactly delivery cost by USPS (registered airmail) from Kiev to Southern California (for example) is about $30,00 (plus $5,00 for each next item). And delivery term - 6-10 business days. Usually 6 business days.

If you have any questions - I'am ready to answer.

I'm a sales manager of the Pyro Skin A.I.

Thanks.

Vesper

Gustave Dore

Hi, ortamot,

thanks for joining in. I wondered if the Dore Bible tarot has a little white book in English, explaining the cards. (Helpful for some of us who never went to Sunday School!)

cheers,
Eve

bilberrywaffle

Carla said:
Well, I'm talking about the one you posted a link to. Which one are you talking about here? :)

Sorry for the confusion! I was thinking that the tarot I posted a link to was the same one as this one:

http://www.moonchild.ch/Tarot/DBT/

But I was mistaken?

ortamot

evelone said:
Hi, ortamot,

thanks for joining in. I wondered if the Dore Bible tarot has a little white book in English, explaining the cards. (Helpful for some of us who never went to Sunday School!)

cheers,
Eve

I hope you will be wondered :) We have a large companion book in deck package instead of simple LWB. It will be available from September 2010.
But I must admit that decks published in 2009 weren't included any LWB. 2010 edition (from September) and all next editions will include this book
This book was finished by our author only 2 months ago.
The book contains detailed information about all Gustave Dore engravings which were used in the deck and describes religious meanings of each card...

Of course, in English :) Also tarot pack 2010 includes nice red velvet bag with gold embroidery.

And specially for collectors - in 2011 we will publish limited edition of Gold Bible Tarot (made by gold and silver inks on black cardstock paper). Will be available only 500 signed items. Relevant press release will be issued at the turn of the 2010.

Vesper

Gustave Dore Bible

Thanks for the information! Now I know I need to save my money for the set: deck, book and velvet embroidered bag. It sounds wonderful.

Do you have an estimate yet on how many euros for that one?

ortamot

I don't know exact retail price of the full set (deck+book+bag) yet
but approximately price range was announced recently for company's salesmen. It will be nearly 60,00-70,00 EUR.

bilberrywaffle

ortamot said:
I hope you will be wondered :) We have a large companion book in deck package instead of simple LWB. It will be available from September 2010.
But I must admit that decks published in 2009 weren't included any LWB. 2010 edition (from September) and all next editions will include this book
This book was finished by our author only 2 months ago.
The book contains detailed information about all Gustave Dore engravings which were used in the deck and describes religious meanings of each card...

Of course, in English :) Also tarot pack 2010 includes nice red velvet bag with gold embroidery.

And specially for collectors - in 2011 we will publish limited edition of Gold Bible Tarot (made by gold and silver inks on black cardstock paper). Will be available only 500 signed items. Relevant press release will be issued at the turn of the 2010.
Great! So the deck will be sold on the website previously posted? I guess I'll keep checking out your publishing website. Theyre such beautiful cards I need to make sure I can get them.:)