Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 141 : April 12th - April 19th

VGimlet

Heya Kissa! Welcome LotusMoon!

I had forgotten how much I liked the Rohrig (no, not going searching for the diacritic "o") what a lovely deck. No WONDER it made it to my more later list.

Kissa

Thank you all :) It's good to be here <3
I need more tarot in my life. Actually I need "our" community too.

BodhiSeed

Yea for new faces! Welcome Kissa and LotusMoon!:heart:

I had forgotten how much I liked the Rohrig (no, not going searching for the diacritic "o") what a lovely deck. No WONDER it made it to my more later list.
I like it too, though I first thought of it as a skin-flick deck. :p But the more I worked with the, the more I saw (other than bare skin :D).

I'm beginning to appreciate the Ellis Deck more and more. I've had it for a while, but it sat on the shelf because I kept thinking, "This is not my style; why did I buy it?" But the notes Ellis gives on his site shed new light on many of the cards and has been immensely helpful. Plus the artwork make me pause and ponder rather than rushing to spit out a meaning. This deck deserves much more credit and praise than I first gave it.

GryffinSong

I'm really enjoying the Enchanted this week. I seem to get more and more out of this deck the more I use it. And you all might be tired of my gushing about app decks, but its the ability to really zoom in on the artwork with my iPad that pulls me into the image and makes me want to spend more time with it.

jema

We only had like two weeks of heavy snowfall this winter and then just rain, so now there is only a few heaps in the ditches left.
Sun is shining and will be over all of easter!

I got my Gareth Knight deck and picked out the Sheridan-Douglas just to have them together, they are like in the same family somehow :-D