3 OLD Decks given to me by a friend

Laura Borealis

*hugs Dee Ell*

I wrote pretty much the same post, then cut it down to a couple sentences, but I'm glad you wrote this. I don't care if it's off topic.

"Cards are bio-degradable" -- Yes, the cards will break up into small pieces. And the small fragments will be ingested by birds and fish. Their digestive systems are clogged with trash, leading to death by starvation. Slightly less than half of marine birds have been documented with plastic in their bodies. It also affects whales, dolphins and porpoises, sea turtles, and all kinds of fish. Even smaller fragments will be ingested by smaller life forms. Toxins enter the food chain and accumulate.

There are several gigantic, floating reefs of human-made garbage floating in our oceans. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is the largest and most known, but there are others and they are growing.

I know that not everybody knows about how damaging this is, but everyone *can* educate themselves on it.

Pam O

*hugs Dee Ell* ...
I know that not everybody knows about how damaging this is, but everyone *can* educate themselves on it.

And these cards DO want to do some serious nurturing from what I am picking up. So, nurturing our world would fit right in!! I think the cards could be influencing our posts as we are tapping into their energy!
(My legs are seriously tingling as I type this!)