Do cards lie

Pixna

Also questioning is so important for me. The more on point the question, better the answer.

Yes, I also find this to be extremely critical in terms of getting clear, relevant answers. The question can make all the difference in the response we receive.

QueenPen

May be it will sound silly for some "why would you do tarot if you don't trust them?" or "they don't lie - you just don't interpret it correctly".

I am beginner so I am just curious. Do they ever lie? And how to find out if they do?

Do they start lying if you are asking the same question over?

Can they sometime lie in certain situation to make you feel better if you are depressed or desperate?

Or can they tell you not truth in order to change your feelings or point of view toward something or someone?

It there a way to find out the real deal?

Thank you

I don't think they can lie, since it's all about your intuition. What I have noticed is that you can influence your reading. Make sure when you ask questions, you state "in reality, on the physical plane" b/c they can show what you think about that situation. For instance, if I want to know about if a boyfriend is cheating, I will ask,"what do I need to know about A & b's romantic relationship, right now, in reality, not what I think is happening?"