Tarot cards in dreams

meltedobsidian

Hello, just a quick question, has anyone else experienced dreams that involve seeing or even drawing cards? If so is there legitimacy in this? I mean I know readings are always connected to our intuition and our own interpretations to begin with but it's happened a couple times where I've seen certain cards in dreams and just found it interesting...

nisaba

Yup. I've had cards acting like people, and walking down the road.

Lilianne

Possibly taking you to the same worlds from which inspiration is drawn to create a tarot deck?

nisaba

Do, I don't think so. They were doing people-stuff. :)

Tash

LMFAO @ doing people stuff......

When I first got my tarot cards, I had dreams for the next week of tarot cards zooming through the air at me... like a bat infestation.... of tarot cards
I put it down to overdoing the tarot study o.0

seedcake

LMFAO @ doing people stuff......

When I first got my tarot cards, I had dreams for the next week of tarot cards zooming through the air at me... like a bat infestation.... of tarot cards
I put it down to overdoing the tarot study o.0

It's a very good sign if you dream about Tarot cards. I still haven't but maybe it's because while the day I try to imagine which card would fit some situations of everyday life or film, book etc.

Tash

Is it really?? Wonder what it means. It doesn't happen as much now. I find if I've had a day with the cards, they don't tend to let me sleep as soundly I.e waking me up with tarot card overdose

seedcake

Is it really?? Wonder what it means. It doesn't happen as much now. I find if I've had a day with the cards, they don't tend to let me sleep as soundly I.e waking me up with tarot card overdose

Yeah, I know many people who like it (and some were scared). But of course, all depend with your situation. If you don't feel that fine, you can have overdose. At least you have an idea, in some places I see that people have no idea what is going on.

Mystic Zyl

I had the Hermit and the Ace of swords shown to me in a dream and a voice said this means reincarnation. Wow!

Laura Borealis

I don't always remember my tarot dreams, but I have them pretty frequently.

One I had about two years ago - I was looking at two cards laid out before me. They were mostly blank. And then a little tentacle reached out of one of the cards, like out of the surface of it, but the tentacle was three dimensional. It laid a third card, a very small card, face down below the others.

I woke up like a light snapping on, eyes wide open, wondering what was on that tiny card?