Tarot cards in dreams

jsiu123

Nay but, I see a moon hanging beside me when I was asleep and I tried to grab it, but then it just was as if I didn't grab anything nor it could be grab. I always look at it as a very part of myself, just exactly like a counterpart of me

That was when I was puzzled with what The Moon mean despite reading my tarot reference book, a card that I found it dead hard to understand both in my reading, and a reading for my friend

VenusRising

Whenever I have bad anxiety in my life I dream 'bad' tarot cards...like 5 of Cups, 3 of Swords...then I get more anxious I feel as if more bad news will happen. Its the worse.

Grizabella

It's a very good sign if you dream about Tarot cards. I still haven't but maybe it's because while the day I try to imagine which card would fit some situations of everyday life or film, book etc.

What is it a very good sign of? I've never heard of it being a very good sign of something before.

seedcake

What is it a very good sign of? I've never heard of it being a very good sign of something before.

People were mentioning that it made them feel more connected to the cards.

But after a while when I posted this thought, I had a little change of opinion. Still haven't dreamed but what I think is possible - it can be some message hidden in Tarot cards but it doesn't need to be nice.

nisaba

I had the Hermit and the Ace of swords shown to me in a dream and a voice said this means reincarnation. Wow!

That wasn't a dream, that was a lesson while you were asleep. :)

CQLDGUY

I dream about the cards often. Sometimes in the dream, I am giving a reading, other times I am physically jumping into the card. I can very rarely remember which cards were in the dream. I do remember that a few of the majors are prominent- the High Priestess, the Hermit, the Tower, the Moon, and the Devil.

Aina

I dreamed Devil, Tower and Death and heard the voice of god speaking something. That was pretty scary as I was very scared of these cards in the beginning.

Now I simply have dreams of NOT being able to read cards or reading cards but it mostly reflects what I am thinking about during the day.

scorpiogirl

If you are obsessed over an issue I have found you will dream it and tarot cards in a dream will reflect what you hope and/or fear...