God, do you love me? Funny story.

letsplaygofish2

First time poster, but I've been playing with Tarot and reading for myself for about a year. Most everything has been pretty accurate and I don't do any fancy spreads. I just lay out 10 cards and tell a story.

I've been obsessed with my breakup lately, consulting with Tarot every day. I realize it's unhealthy, but it sort of gives me comfort since the story is always the same. But anyway, I started going to church and also started reading ACIM (A Course in Miracles).

Today, for fun, I decided to ask Tarot if God loves me. Low and behold, joke you not... I draw the card:

Four of wands - of course God loves you, you're family! A happy and victorious one at that if you love God too.

5 minutes after that reading, I decided to wash my car. I dropped the hose to wipe down my car and it fell funny, causing the water to splash me in the butt. That was God's way of saying, "You're such a pain in the butt". LOL.

Touché God, touché.

nisaba

<grin>

Gods are real people, and interact with us all the time. Humans forget that.

Thoughtful

Love your story its great when the cards give you answers like that. The hose incident is priceless :laugh: and people say God does not have a sense of humour.

Oh and welcome to AT!