The Gilded Tarot Royale

cronegoddess54

Well thanks for the compliment. I think thats worth another sample :)

Be still my beating heart!! Just fabulous dahlink....Could we next see the Lovers? If possible....my fav....You have a hit for sure!

INFINITE LIGHT

I just started reading tarot in April and I pick up GUILDED tarot because I want a deck that looked new but still had significant meaning but the meaning was shifted enough to make having two decks useful (use universal tarot also)

I choose GUILDED tarot cause a friend had the deck and I used it to give readings to everyone at their house when I went. I actually couldn't use the deck until I respected the fact that it's altered meanings had value (I naturally interpret)

My biggest compliment would have to be the fool and the devil card because they have helped put things in perspective for me!

A fool who has all power but must learn to control them and manifest them physically describes me perfectly.

A man who deceived himself as the devil. I even went to your site and saw the devil card as a man in an open cage who was the same fool with all that power and that simply described me perfectly.

Keep up the good work sir. In the end, the universe will work in countless ways to bring whatever works you create to the people that need them as you well know and will help them on their journey as it is doing me RIGHT NOW!

Sometimes it doesn't matter if it's your first or last work, what matters is how the overall message of the deck meshes well with the person who is using it. Depth will always be INFINITE for the UNIVERSE will always just give every thing a personal perfect meaning aligned with the reader. so I am not phased by the fact that it was your first deck for it's meanings are TIMELESS and mesh with my current consciousness PERFECTLY!

Namaste!

Satori

Welcome back Ciro. So nice to see you posting here again.

There is a sense of confidence in the new cards. A strength. I see the Gilded everywhere when I'm at fairs and such but the deck of yours that I resonate best with is the Legacy. I love it. I get some great readings with it.

So, I'm here basically to say Cheers and to wish you well!

cirom

I'd like to show this Queen of Swords comparison and take the opportunity to thank AT member Morwenna. She is providing great assistance with this project by sending me reference photos of her wearing her renaissance costumes and posing in various positions simialr to those on the original Gilded cards. I'm planning to incorporate her into one of the cards. It is not her in this particular card though, but it is the first card based on her costumes.

Attachments

• NG Q of S comparison.jpg
    NG Q of S comparison.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 308

Debra

Her grip on the sword speaks volumes.

cirom

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but my intention other than to improve on the limp wrist of her predecessor was to suggest a little more assertiveness.

NikkiB

Really like that, the new queen looks much more assertive - no messing with her!

Little_Sparrow

I'd like to show this Queen of Swords comparison and take the opportunity to thank AT member Morwenna. She is providing great assistance with this project by sending me reference photos of her wearing her renaissance costumes and posing in various positions simialr to those on the original Gilded cards. I'm planning to incorporate her into one of the cards. It is not her in this particular card though, but it is the first card based on her costumes.

This card looks amazing - only thing I might say, and I'm not entirely sure how to describe it, but there's something somewhat...off about the neck of the new queen

Alta

Your new queen looks so much more confident than the original.