*ATTENTION" Doreen Virtue fans, found decks

reall

I was just in my local Big W and there were half a dozen Fairy Tarots. $20AUD. Didn't buy one but I'm thinking about going over to the dark side and getting my first Doreen Virtue deck!

Welcome to the dark side!^^ lolz :)))

Aunty Anthea

I was just in my local Big W and there were half a dozen Fairy Tarots. $20AUD. Didn't buy one but I'm thinking about going over to the dark side and getting my first Doreen Virtue deck!

I recently bought the 'Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards' by Doreen Virtue and when it comes to appearance they would be difficult to better. The back of the cards is a rich golden colour and the sides are a rich golden, very impressive :heart:

The pictures are of different Goddesses each with a beautiful picture and a small, well defined message. I fully expect the 'Fairy Tarot Cards' by Doreen Virtue to be of the same high standard :)

I hope you enjoy them

JylliM

I think I've just been enabled :). Thanks for your encouragement, reall and Aunty Anthea!! Off to the shops in the morning...

Celtictarot

I dunno why, but I have been guided to buy the fairy tarot (I have the angel tarot!, oddly was guided to get it too!)

JylliM

I've uploaded some photos of the deck (which I bought today) in another thread about this deck. I think it's entitled Fairy Tarot now available from Hay House.

JylliM

Well, I've had a chance to look through the cards and there are no surprises. Having never had a Virtue deck before, I still had some preconceptions - light, positive, pretty, to use a harsh word - sanitised. I suppose I've had those thoughts confirmed, but I do think there's a place for all of that. Just as people sometimes want to work with dark decks, I think 'light' decks can have a place. Sometimes we need to focus on the positive because there's enough negativity in our lives or heads. It's about balance.
So, I'll definitely be keeping this in my collection. It's nice to look at, and when I or a loved one need some positive affirmation or extra gentle guidance, this could be the deck I turn to.

EightWands

Was not a fan of the Angel Tarot, but I LOVE her "Guardian Angel Tarot". I use it all the time. I love Victorian art, and the messages are yes gentle BUT will still pack a punch.

So far I think her Fairy Tarot looks interesting but Im still on the fence.

Guardian Angel Tarot, and Angel Dreams are my 2 favorite decks of hers.

reall

I recently bought the 'Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards' by Doreen Virtue and when it comes to appearance they would be difficult to better. The back of the cards is a rich golden colour and the sides are a rich golden, very impressive :heart:

The pictures are of different Goddesses each with a beautiful picture and a small, well defined message. I fully expect the 'Fairy Tarot Cards' by Doreen Virtue to be of the same high standard :)

I hope you enjoy them
I'm not a fan of all goddess mixed together but this is one of better goddes decks I've seen!^^ btw I like gilded decks with decent book in fine box set looks sells here!:))

I dunno why, but I have been guided to buy the fairy tarot (I have the angel tarot!, oddly was guided to get it too!)
ha ha! my friend say same thing! lolz must be some fairy magic?;))

Well, I've had a chance to look through the cards and there are no surprises. Having never had a Virtue deck before, I still had some preconceptions - light, positive, pretty, to use a harsh word - sanitised. I suppose I've had those thoughts confirmed, but I do think there's a place for all of that. Just as people sometimes want to work with dark decks, I think 'light' decks can have a place. Sometimes we need to focus on the positive because there's enough negativity in our lives or heads. It's about balance.
So, I'll definitely be keeping this in my collection. It's nice to look at, and when I or a loved one need some positive affirmation or extra gentle guidance, this could be the deck I turn to.

Was not a fan of the Angel Tarot, but I LOVE her "Guardian Angel Tarot". I use it all the time. I love Victorian art, and the messages are yes gentle BUT will still pack a punch.

So far I think her Fairy Tarot looks interesting but Im still on the fence.

Guardian Angel Tarot, and Angel Dreams are my 2 favorite decks of hers.

I agree with all here!:)) no matter what you can't give negative reading with DV deck!:))