Transformational Tarot being published by US Games

gregory

Wow - great - I shall be fascinated to compare their print with Arnell's (lucky me that I have it - and buying it made me a life long friend via e-bay !!! Tarot has interesting side-effects....)

Cerulean

Thanks for these posts!

It's very nice to have in-the-know chat from those who keep an eye out for such fun decks...I remember seeing scans as an uplifting deck.

Cerulean

lunakasha

Cerulean said:
It's very nice to have in-the-know chat from those who keep an eye out for such fun decks...I remember seeing scans as an uplifting deck.

Cerulean

You're welcome....glad to hear that you are also a fan of this deck! :)

I have had my eye on this one for a LONG time....but it has been OOP for awhile. And someday maybe I'll splurge and order her Hero's Journey Tarot, which is absolutely amazing. I am very pleased to see this deck being published by US Games, it really deserves a much wider audience. And I will keep my eyes open for any news on the release date.

:) Luna

Sulis

I've wanted this deck from the first time I saw it on Tarot Passages.

I'm very glad that U S Games have decided to publish it.

Going to check Arnell's site now :)

Love

Sulis xx

truelighth

rosyelf said:
It's good to know US Games are going to make her well-known to a wider audience, my only query being : why didn't they do it years ago ?

From what I have heared the reason they didn't do it earlier was due to copyright issues. But there have been several courtcases whose outcome favor collage work. So now U.S. Games feels confident enough to go ahead I guess. I know they were talking to Arnell Ando about this already in 2002. I am glad it is finally going to happen. Arnell's work deserves it!