Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

Voron

ChangeMyMind said:
wat about virgos? are they good hidders?

I had top look up "hidder" in the Urban Dictionary.

I have largely found this *not* to be the case, and I'm not just saying that because I am a Virgo myself.

Virgo's perfectionism and strong connection with health and the physical body make them much more likely to be very well put together. While the unadulterated sign has a tendency to like to avoid the limelight and are often shy, they generally have little reason to do so, and are often stunning, especially with the influence of neighboring signs Leo and Libra. Sophia Lauren is a Virgo (and shares my b-day!). James Marsden (Cyclops from X-Men) is a Virgo.
My sister married a Virgo pretty-boy, I have another Virgo friend with model looks, and I have an awkward, shy Virgo-rising friend who is likewise beautiful. And of course, I am quite hot myself*.

(*--Virgos, while generally up-front and even over-critical about their shortcomings, are generally not the most humble about their strengths. We can actually come across as rather arrogant when we're not berating ourselves.)

This is of course assuming you are refering to the following slang:

"1. Hidder
Someone who is hiddeously unattractive, Best used when you are out in the pub. Can be used for males or females.

"look at that hidder!"
"
from: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hidder

krysia322

Voron, thank you for looking that up! Here I was thinking it was a typo.

You know, I didn't think 33 was old. LOL...

krysia322

I'd say Virgo Michael Jackson fit the "hidder" category...

Except that he's so freaking bizarre anymore, that he's in a class of 1.

And I know there's no slang term for whatever's tripping him.

Bugged, I tell ya. <shudders>

It's a shame, really. Off the Wall and Thriller were ahead of their time... <shakes head sadly>

squeakmo9

ChangeMyMind said:
i have a question.

is it true that taurus are great hidders? of their personality and their objectives?

Now that I have a new perspective of what a "hidder" really is (thanks to Voron)...to answer your question CMM...

yes, absolutely.
:p

ChangeMyMind

LOL

alternative meaning,

but im sure you get what i initally mean...

i was warned by people "do not trust virgos" but the warning aint as bad as "stay away from capricorns"

paradoxx

I am a rising virgo, i tend to be alittle hyperactive since i am a solar gemini with natal mercury in retrograde. Right now i am looing at my Virgo cat who is obsessivially clenaing himself and gnawing at the spaces in his paw, leading to another virgo trait, cleanliness. I may not be obsessive about my hygine, by I do like to feel clean and will spend a bit of money on body wash, while my cat is still, a full minute later, still cleaning his fur coat.

krysia322

while my cat is still, a full minute later, still cleaning his fur coat.
LOL!!!

~ Krysia, wondering if he's gotten to the other paw yet. ;)

ChangeMyMind

HAHAHA

i wonder what a capricorn cat would do...*calculate how to steal food from the fridge*

MoonGypzzy

Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn

I am virgo ascendant and I tend to be OCD in a way because I have to use napkins to open doors, and I clean my hands constantly. I ask for paper cup, plate and plastic fork at all restaraunts.The waitress usually gives me this look but whatever!! this is what I am paying for here LOL. And even though my dishes/cups/silverware are clean I rinse them right before each use and dry them.I refuse to use a pay phone without covering the phone with a napkin on the ear piece of the phone. If I go to a fast food place and they hand me my drink I have to wrap a napkin around the plastic cup because the person touched it and I don't know where there hands have been and if I buy finger food and have to use my usually clean hands then I know Im safe.LOL Ok no Im not neurotic!! But alot of this just makes sense to me:)

Now Taurus, lets see here my daddy is a Taurus and I love him sooooo much. He is the greatest father ever in my eyes. Methodical, reliable, smart, go getter! That was my dad..he is now passed away though:( But, he was also stubborn and set in his ways..slow thinking on matters...and prone to addictions(alcohol). Which was his downfall. In fact, I have another taurus male friend who also drinks heavily. I also notice that Taurus men allow woman to ruin them especially if they are attracted to the woman. They love physical beauty.

Capricorns are hardworking people and stubborn as well. My brother is a cap and I think hes a liar but I love him dearly? lol. They are loyal as well once they find a person they feel they can truly trust.

MG
xoxoxoxox

Whitestar

From one Virgo to another, I should tell you:

A study found that the ICE from fast food restaurants has more bacteria in it than swabs taken from toilets in the same restaurants!!!

So this Virgo girl always orders drinks without ice!!!!

And my Aquarius husband now does as well :)