Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

jahnavi

Hi, I'm a 5H Taurus Sun with 10H Moon conj Pluto and MC in Virgo, and my Jupiter (which trines my Sun) is in Capricorn. I also have Sat, Mars, Venus in Gemini and Merc and Chiron in Aries. So I can ramble (Gemini) as noted in an earlier post and I don't seem to transistion from one thing to the next smoothly, is that more the Merc in Aries, kinda like being forceful with communicating? Oh, and Nept conj Sag Asc., I don't look Taurean at all. Small frame, but true to Taurus, strong as a bull, enough to surprise most when they see it put to action.

I have a really practical side like Taurus, I like stability generally, but maybe because all of my angles in my chart are in mutable signs (and 6 planets), change is less unsettling for me. I have been good friends with some Taurus women (if thier Suns are away from mine), but the men aren't my type for sure. The men seem harsh to me, maybe its because of the male attempting to express through feminine Venus ruled sign? I am definately a Taurus though, take me to a beautiful place in nature, I love being outdoors, and not in some manicured park, but the real free and wild outdoors.

Like Virgos, I can over analyze things and with my moon intensely placed between MC and Pluto, well, I think I have much more intense feelings and responses to feelings (esp. if I allow myself to analyze much) than most. And it is nearly impossible for me to control my expression of feelings, esp. when I don't want someone to see that I have been hurt. One note about those Virgo slobs, I read once that if a Virgo is a slob it maybe due to the fear of getting thier hands dirty by handling trash. I can relate, for me one of the worst things is to have cold dirty dishwater in a sink and I have to stick my hand in there to pull the plug?! I am picky, my appetite can change just based on how the food looks, I can be anal about little things. But I think some of that is good for me and others with Virgo and mutable placements. Its like a personal routine and routines are not all boring. I have some routines that I really want to do everyday because I enjoy it. I have to be careful of those with Virgo in thier charts, it can be good or really not for me. My partner is an Aqu Sun/Merc that squares my Sun, 3 planets in Virgo, one is Saturn which resides right on my MC-Moon-Pluto. The other 2 Virgo planets are Mars conj Jup early in the sign and trine my Sun. This works really well for us. It might seem really heavy, but we both have Venus aspecting the others Nep so we have the dreamy, romantic thing and my Jup in Cap also trines his Virgo Jup/Mars, it helps us to keep laughing and we have good times quite easily. I think that I provide more grounding in the relationship and his impulsiveness keeps me from getting into a dull rut.

Ok, I had a lot to say about Virgo, now on to Capricorn. Yes, they are an unusual bunch. The Cappy I have known best would have been a man about 20 yrs older than me that I worked with. I couldn't stand him. He was brought to the group I was in at work to be my boss. It wasn't that I thought I didn't need a boss, it was him. So wierd and very unkept; seriously he would come to work with shaving cream in his hairy ears, ripped and stained shirts/pants he would continue to take to the cleaners, and usually either the collar on his shirt was up or at least one sock was in a pants leg. His eye glasses were held together through will, paperclips and were tinted greenish like old copper from years of human-grease build-up (what else do you call it?). I would only answer him with 'yes' or 'no' for a time. He just annoyed me. Then one day I changed and treated him differently and we became friends. He is a strange, unique man, but is really a good guy underneath his paranoia, bipolar, and antisocial behavior. He is so smart; he plays classical piano, composes similar music, is a serious computer guru, and has worked in some interesting ex-pat jobs. Even though I no longer live in that place, I still keep in touch with him.

Abruptly ending,
Jahnavi

ChangeMyMind

why wouldnt capricorns wait in line?!?! (wats this first serve 1st get? are they doin this to me just to annoy me? well they sure are doing a good job...)