transiting jupiter conjunct moon

star-lover

i knew this was coming up for me a way ago but i don't know how i lost track - its now at 19 sag and my moon is 21 sag (in 4th) - im excited in a way - im feeling more positive in general and at peace about alot of things

i think this will mean one of 2 things - physical/non physical

i will move house to a bigger house because the one i'm in is small and we have a little bit of money now to play around with

i will improve my relationship with my parents and find peace at last in myself and how i perceive/relate to them - aka stop being a child and more an adult

have you had this transit and how did it play out for you?

paradoxx

direction

Jupiter is retrograde right now, the numbers are counting down instead of up, Jupiter will return direct in early august at 4deg sag, this means a few things though

-the emotional strength of the moon has more time to prepare and deal with the major changes that you are preparing for.

-financial changes due to Jupiter's retrograde in this year might put everything on hold for a while, be intelligent and be prepared.

star-lover

jupiter in sag - jupiter return

thank you paradox i will keep that in mind

well
what do you know? since posting this last night - TODAY - husband says to me lets look at moving house so we can be nearer to new school for daughter - bigger, more expensive house is on the cards - its exciting

i have to do my homework though/prepare as you say - AND my dad told me he will be giving us money to help - i felt guilty but i would do same for my kid - all sounds so right with natal moon and jupiter in the 4th and jupiter hovering there

funny i only ever spend 7 years in same house and move (thats a saturn cycle though)