Ode to the Faeries Oracle

.traveller.

I just wanted to express my appreciation for this oracle.

For it's warmth
It's accessibility
It's gentleness
And it's candor.

Most of all, I appreciate the support, guidance, and wisdom the faeries have given me when I needed them most.

I had not used this oracle for a while, but pulled it out last night to do a reading for Keavy. Afterwards, I pulled a card for me and it was The Faun. I could feel the warmth and support emanating from the image, and I knew that I wasn't alone. I felt reassured about my cat's health, like they were looking after her. It was a beautiful moment and made me feel so much better.

pippi

I'm so glad the faeries were there to comfort you last night. Hugs to you and your cat...

elvenstar

I know where you're coming from traveller. I've never experienced anything like them before. They gave me strength and clarity in a gentle yet firm way when I needed it the most and all seemed dark... I don't ask them stuff often, but it's a special relationship. Such... acceptance and understanding!

faunabay

While I love all of them, I truely feel a warm, comfortable, nature energy coming from the Faun!! He just makes me smile and feel all warm and tingly when he comes to visit.

bershka

Aren't Faeries the greatest spiritual beings we could ever have in our lives?

I also had the Faun as my card yesterday and it is so comforting to bathe into their light!!! :heart:

Jewel

~waves at traveller~ Glad to see you and glad to hear you are taking some faerie time. They are trully special, and to me they are not a deck of cards but true friends.

In giving them praise and recognition, we need to look at ourselves too and how through them we have come together in this study group as a real community. We share things here that we KNOW would get us locked up in a looney bin. Through the faeries we have also found each other, so you are right, you are not alone. You have your "normal" supports, the faeries, and us :D.

Hope your kitty is OK. I have a 20 year old and when you can start seeing their age in either their physical discomfort, the lost look in their eyes every now and then, or some changes in behavior that you just know are age related it is hard. ~hugs~

.traveller.

It's times like these that I wonder why I bother to use any other oracle. Each card is a portal through which I can have a conversation with innumerable fascinating individuals... sorta like the internet :)

.traveller.

I wanted to add a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes for my cat.
I'm sorry if I seemed rude when I didn't answer before... I just didn't know what to say. It is difficult.

Everyday I wake up and she is still with me is a day of hope.

It's hard to lose someone you love, bit by bit.

pippi

(((((((((traveller))))))))))

My heart is with you...

Jewel

.traveller. said:
I wanted to add a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes for my cat.
I'm sorry if I seemed rude when I didn't answer before... I just didn't know what to say. It is difficult.

Everyday I wake up and she is still with me is a day of hope.

It's hard to lose someone you love, bit by bit.
~hugs~ you need not say anything. I know exactly how you feel and it is hard. Just know that you are being thought of and good wishes are sent to you and your kitty by many here. You might want to ask the faeries to come help you. They love animals!