Wolfswan Practice

WolfSwan

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.. I get killer headaches sometimes when I analyze it too much lol.

Mahadasha means planetary ruler... vedic have planetary rulers in people lives for x amount of years.

Bhukti (Antar dasha) Is like a mini planetary ruler.

So yours is rahu...Rahu rules 9th house... which is a house of good fortune, far traveling, higher education, guru's of all kind, father teachings, spiritual etc.

Then you are in Venus bhukti (antar dasaha) and that sits in 10th house.
Venus rules 10th house and 3rd house.

Rahu in 9th house is also sitting with sun...Sun will become activated and Sun rules 1st house.

Aspects are where the house/planet is like shining it's rays towards.
Rahu aspects 5th, 7th, 9th places from it. = 1st house, 3rd (ketu), 5th(mars)
Sun aspects 7th place from it. = 3rd house (ketu)
Venus aspects 7th place from it. = 4th house.

1st house is self
3rd house is communication, written information/documents/etc, siblings, short travels, persistence/stamina.
5th house is love, pleasure, fun, children, speculative business, fame, arts.
4th house is mother, happiness, home, home land, house, property, land.

So this shows during this time period there might be a huge focus on career, how your present yourself to the world, your name in society, governemnt, business. This might come through your communication with others...you might be getting into a business that is heavily focused on communication and this is showing someone who is having to be the guru, counselor, etc.

This will affect yourself, the way you communicate with people, how you love and have fun in life...even might affect your perception of happiness.

10th house means more than just career.

I'm using rahu and venus because those are the most important transiting planets right not.

In your chart you are asking about Travel and Jobs.
9th house is ruled by Mars.
10th house is ruled by Venus.

Rahu & sun are in 9th house naturally
Venus is in 10th house naturally

Venus & sun transits 10th house
Aspects 4th house (containing Saturn & Mars)

Since mars is your natural planet for travels and is in 4th house with saturn.. I would see this as delays.

But, I am still a newbie..so still can be very wrong. Still trying to figure out transits. I made a slight prediction with my transits...this week. But, I am getting better at the dasa system lol.

I could read your last dasa time period if you be cool with that and see how well I am progressing with that.

Maybe a horary chart is better for this question?

Wow!! Thank you for explaining that. I think I'm beginning to understand it a little better šŸ˜Š I'm so impressed with how you're learning this! Happy for you to read my dasa! I'll provide as much feedback as I can on it šŸ˜Š

CosmicBeing

Progression chart July 8th 2016

So I tried a bit of western right now.

If you want to see your chart go to Astro.com
Extended chart list
Progressed chart & also Natal chart with transits
Astrodientist chart with asteroids

So I looked at your Progressed chart to see where you are right now.
You Sun has move into Gemini Your Natal Sun is Taurus.
This indicates that you have developed your personality into more Gemini personality.
Gemini originally rules the 3rd house...& it rules Mercury. This can indicate that you are more communicative, that you want to use communication to bring about change, you are more interested in learning new stuff.
Gemini is a two face/head sign. So you are not easy to predict and you don't present yourself the same to everyone nor do you present yourself the same way every hour of the day.

Moon have moved into Scorpio & into the 2nd house. 2nd house is about security, saving, assets, the mouth/vocal chords, family, etc. Since your moon is in Scorpio....Scorpio is known as the surgeon he is also connected to the story of the Scorpio getting a rid to cross the river. You might be very protective of your assets & saving right now. In addition Scorpio is the original ruler of 8th house...8th house is the house of detective, spirits, deaths, the occult, transformation, & other's money. 2nd house is about savings, family mix it with 8th house of inheritance& other money. You might be having to worry about your family finances right now. You might be the one who oversees the savings. In addition it indicates you might also be interested in making money through the occult, healing, digging for the answer.

Pluto in progressed chart is in 2nd house.. so some form of transformation may be occurring.

You have Eros (asteroid in your 5th house)....5th house deals with pleasures, sex, gambling, entertainment, romance, etc. Eros is an asteroid of transformation through erotica, creative expression, great intimacy, emotional risk. If you believe in karmic relationships..you could see eros as the same. Eros is not about commitment or modern views of relationship. It is about transformation of two people through interaction.
http://www.falconastrology.com/discovery.htm

You have Nessus in 11th house under Leo... Leo is an authority sign from my perspective. Nessus is a asteroid of abusive, trauma, mental 'fatigue', hardship. Since progression shows more where we are at mentally and in our interaction with the world. You may have trouble trusting others at the moment who want to get close to you as a friends, adviser, or someone dominate in your life.

~~~~~~~
You Ascendant will be heading toward a critical point soon. That will be around same date as of December 15 2016. The ascendant deals with 1st house and 7th house. Vesta is near Descendant (7th house cusp)
http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-main/index.html#Vesta
Vesta will also be in Pisces. Pisces is a sign connect to healing and psychic/spirituality. It could be that you are reading to make new business partners considering Vesta is a planet of commitment and self-value. You might even learn what your self-value is in relationships and this will be transcending for you.

You will learn a lot about your through relationships and partnership (whether romantic or business partner wise.)

Midpoint heavens in the progression chart is almost hitting a critical point 29 degrees. In addition your birth chart's Midpoint heavens is at 0 degrees. So the promise of your career and career choices is coming into affect very soon. You will be changing careers or changing jobs very quickly.

Your midpoint in your natal chart is ruled by Gemini...this might indicate therapist type positions. The Midpoint in your progression chart will reach 29 degrees around December 15th 2016 and the Midpoint will be ruled by....Gemini too.

So expect a change in your job...either a new position or a new career will occur around December 5 2016... you may discover the new position or new career is truly for you then or that is when the transition will occur.

Venus is also in the 10th house with conjunct critical point Midpoint heaven (December 15 2016). It could indicate pleasure through your job & authority figures. Also 10th house deals with how people see you...your image in society.
~~~~

CosmicBeing

Transits & Natal chart July 8th 2016

Western format still... Was told best to understand transits through western before trying it on Vedic.

astro_24ast_02_wolfswan_201678.77235.15877.gif

You have a lot of planet & asteroids transiting your 7th house. During this period relationships may be a huge focus.

Natal Jupiter is in your 7th house...Jupiter is also the big guru but also represent children as well as the man we settle down with (verse Mars who is just good for one night stands.) You also have Natal vesta in your 7th house.. this is a asteroid of commitments & self-respect.

You have Uranus (sudden occurrences, divorce/separation.) Eros (asteroid of erotic and intimacy and emotional risk...as well as obsessions, cruelty, abandonment, and betrayal. Transformation comes through anguish.) Nessus (asteroid of narcissism, abandonment, hardship, abuse, sexual taboo.)
Pallas (asteroid of wisdom, equilibirum, & personal responsibility.) Chiron (great healer)

During this time Eros conjunct with Jupiter...This could be a time of gaining wisdom/knowledge through intense intimacy that bring transformation.

Transiting Uranus is in Aries energy and it transits your 7th house.. this could be sudden disruptions....This could mean you enter a new partnership (whether romantic or business) that brings sudden disruptions. Aries always makes me think of the soldier, taking, risks, leap of faith. You might be having to take leap of faith and risks in your partnership that will bring sudden disruptions.

You have Pallas, Chiron, & Nessus... 7th house deals with other people this could indicate that you will be healing people and bring equilibrium dealing with narcissism, abuse victims, hardship, abandonment, etc.

It can also indicate that these are things that you will be overcoming when it comes to your relationships.

Vesta is transiting your 10th house. Vesta brings forth to us what is truly important to us. You might be learning that through your career choices right now. http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-main/index.html#Vesta

Saturn transits natal saturn in 4th house.. This could mean that you are stuck in your place of living right now. Saturn rules 5th and 6th house.. this could indicate that your servitude is to your home right now. It can also indicate that health pertaining to mother or some health profession in your present location.

Pholus transits 4th house and transits close to uranus. So expects unexpected experience or gifts in your present city, home, security, or mother/father that brings profound & radical changes. http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-centaurs/#Pholus

9th house ruler transits 3rd house.. expect possible some short pilgrimage or short travels for spiritual reasons. Alternatively using spiritual wisdom/being a guru through communication.

Transit Lillith (asteroid know for vengeance and also going against the rules of society) transits natal Pluto in 3rd house.. I think you can expect some transformations that require you going against the rules of society or what other deems to be the proper way of living, proper career, proper whatever. You might also have to use communication to bring transformation to sex victims, prostitutes, women who been wrong, etc.

Transit juno in 3rd house can also point to communications pertaining to relationships. I could see the possibility of you using your communication pertaining to relationships.

Moon transits Ascendent.. so your feels and emotions may really be focus on yourself. Transiting moon is in Virgo...so practicality.

CosmicBeing

Let me know how it goes and any feedback you can give now.

There seems to be a huge focus on spirituality and dealing with victim mentality.

WolfSwan

So I tried a bit of western right now.

If you want to see your chart go to Astro.com
Extended chart list
Progressed chart & also Natal chart with transits
Astrodientist chart with asteroids

I have to say, Western Astrology makes way more sense to me than Vedic and resonates a bit more as well :)

So I looked at your Progressed chart to see where you are right now.
You Sun has move into Gemini Your Natal Sun is Taurus.
This indicates that you have developed your personality into more Gemini personality.
Gemini originally rules the 3rd house...& it rules Mercury. This can indicate that you are more communicative, that you want to use communication to bring about change, you are more interested in learning new stuff.

Very much communicating for change right now. Looking to influence a change in legislation to remove the need to muzzle greyhounds. I'm always interested in learning new stuff :)

Gemini is a two face/head sign. So you are not easy to predict and you don't present yourself the same to everyone nor do you present yourself the same way every hour of the day.

This is true to an extent. At work, I pretend to enjoy what I do to get through the day. Outside, I can be myself and hope that the work I want to do comes through.

Moon have moved into Scorpio & into the 2nd house. 2nd house is about security, saving, assets, the mouth/vocal chords, family, etc. Since your moon is in Scorpio....Scorpio is known as the surgeon he is also connected to the story of the Scorpio getting a rid to cross the river. You might be very protective of your assets & saving right now. In addition Scorpio is the original ruler of 8th house...8th house is the house of detective, spirits, deaths, the occult, transformation, & other's money. 2nd house is about savings, family mix it with 8th house of inheritance& other money. You might be having to worry about your family finances right now. You might be the one who oversees the savings. In addition it indicates you might also be interested in making money through the occult, healing, digging for the answer.

The last part is true - I'm interested in making money through the occult and healing. I am working on my own business which is part tarot reading, part life coaching, and part Reiki healing. I have a number of other healing practices that I do. So yes, I am looking at making money from my healing and the occult :)

Pluto in progressed chart is in 2nd house.. so some form of transformation may be occurring.

You have Eros (asteroid in your 5th house)....5th house deals with pleasures, sex, gambling, entertainment, romance, etc. Eros is an asteroid of transformation through erotica, creative expression, great intimacy, emotional risk. If you believe in karmic relationships..you could see eros as the same. Eros is not about commitment or modern views of relationship. It is about transformation of two people through interaction.
http://www.falconastrology.com/discovery.htm

Boy do I believe in karmic relationships. Well this is an awesome thing to be happening, but it's not happening in my physical reality right now! So, currently I have no opportunity for intimacy, or taking an emotional risk. I love the idea of transformation. I've had a few things happen that make me think of my ex (karmic relationship) but nothing transformative is happening unfortunately. At least not that I can see in this erotic side of my life. That side is pretty dead.

You have Nessus in 11th house under Leo... Leo is an authority sign from my perspective. Nessus is a asteroid of abusive, trauma, mental 'fatigue', hardship. Since progression shows more where we are at mentally and in our interaction with the world. You may have trouble trusting others at the moment who want to get close to you as a friends, adviser, or someone dominate in your life.

I haven't seen this manifest in my life right now...although, I guess I am being cautious about the opportunities that are coming my way. I am looking at things in a cautiously optimistic way, as you never know what might happen, and it's probably safer not to expect too much.

~~~~~~~
You Ascendant will be heading toward a critical point soon. That will be around same date as of December 15 2016. The ascendant deals with 1st house and 7th house. Vesta is near Descendant (7th house cusp)
Vesta will also be in Pisces. Pisces is a sign connect to healing and psychic/spirituality. It could be that you are reading to make new business partners considering Vesta is a planet of commitment and self-value. You might even learn what your self-value is in relationships and this will be transcending for you.

You will learn a lot about your through relationships and partnership (whether romantic or business partner wise.)

I will be working with a lady who owns her own health clinic so that's part of the healing and stuff. I would love to see some action in my relationship zone that's for sure. A healing, transformative relationship is long overdue.

Midpoint heavens in the progression chart is almost hitting a critical point 29 degrees. In addition your birth chart's Midpoint heavens is at 0 degrees. So the promise of your career and career choices is coming into affect very soon. You will be changing careers or changing jobs very quickly.

BINGO! Yes, I am going for an interview today at this health clinic with a view to transition to working there full time. I want to be a healer, and I feel like there are a number of opportunities at this clinic. I hope this works out. I hope that I will be working there full time by August :)

Your midpoint in your natal chart is ruled by Gemini...this might indicate therapist type positions. The Midpoint in your progression chart will reach 29 degrees around December 15th 2016 and the Midpoint will be ruled by....Gemini too.

I do life coaching...and healing. So yes, I will be working as a therapist. My own shamanic psychotherapist will be helping me grow my side of the business too, and work on my shamanic work. So it's exciting times in my career.

So expect a change in your job...either a new position or a new career will occur around December 5 2016... you may discover the new position or new career is truly for you then or that is when the transition will occur.

Well...I think that's happened a little early that you've predicted, although maybe there is more than happens around December.

Venus is also in the 10th house with conjunct critical point Midpoint heaven (December 15 2016). It could indicate pleasure through your job & authority figures. Also 10th house deals with how people see you...your image in society.
~~~~

Ooh...more recognition by December 2016. I will let you know in December I guess!!

CosmicBeing

Western makes way more sense to me.

I think for two reasons
1) there are many forms and combination
2) I don't think it's as heavily saturated with a certain religious/spiritual views.

I know when I am looking at vedic.. a lot of it ties into Hindu. I even think that they use the astrology for certain ceremonies. So you need to know some of the Hindu religion and their deities. So makes it harder for me to connect.

Western astrology the planets are name after greek and roman deities...but I don't think it ties in heavily with the pagan (polytheistic) faith of theirs.

I do notice that the progression is almost like dasa systems from my perspective. I am still testing that theory. So we'll see if my theory test true. lol

CosmicBeing

Also I want to say that the venus in 10th house conjunct with MC might mean a heavy emphasis on women as well. We'll let me know I am very interested to see how it plays out for you.

December seems like a very moving time... you might discover a whole lot about what truly makes you happy in life as a profession. I don't even think money would be as important as your own happiness and that you are getting some satisfaction from something that is truly your hobby/interest.

See it as a blessing that you have a chance to do a hobby as a career... not all charts show hobby/interest and career overlapping.

WolfSwan

Western format still... Was told best to understand transits through western before trying it on Vedic.

astro_24ast_02_wolfswan_201678.77235.15877.gif

You have a lot of planet & asteroids transiting your 7th house. During this period relationships may be a huge focus.

Haha, yes! Relationships are a huge focus for me. I have been thinking about relationships a lot. It's a major focus and factor for me. I'm in my thirties now, and I want the guy and the wedding, and the house and the whole deal. I've waited a long time for this.

Natal Jupiter is in your 7th house...Jupiter is also the big guru but also represent children as well as the man we settle down with (verse Mars who is just good for one night stands.) You also have Natal vesta in your 7th house.. this is a asteroid of commitments & self-respect.

So what does that mean? I don't want children, but I do want the man that I settle down with. I like the idea of commitment and self-respect...Is this a prediction, or just a statement of where things are in my natal chart?

You have Uranus (sudden occurrences, divorce/separation.) Eros (asteroid of erotic and intimacy and emotional risk...as well as obsessions, cruelty, abandonment, and betrayal. Transformation comes through anguish.) Nessus (asteroid of narcissism, abandonment, hardship, abuse, sexual taboo.)
Pallas (asteroid of wisdom, equilibirum, & personal responsibility.) Chiron (great healer)

During this time Eros conjunct with Jupiter...This could be a time of gaining wisdom/knowledge through intense intimacy that bring transformation.

Ooh...well! I hope this is true...so far there have been NO opportunities to gain any wisdom or knowledge through intense intimacy. I wish this was true though. I would love it. Argh!! Why isn't it happening? Haha :) I miss that feeling. A lot of those asteroids that that you talked about above impacted me a few years ago. I had a deeply transformative relationship with a guy who was great and horrible at the same time. Abandonment, cruelty, betrayal, those all came to play - but then there was a lot of Eros in that relationship too. And it did help me heal a lot of stuff, through a lot of pain. I just hope there is more luck in the next relationship. If there is one that comes up soon, I hope it's nicer than this.

Transiting Uranus is in Aries energy and it transits your 7th house.. this could be sudden disruptions....This could mean you enter a new partnership (whether romantic or business) that brings sudden disruptions. Aries always makes me think of the soldier, taking, risks, leap of faith. You might be having to take leap of faith and risks in your partnership that will bring sudden disruptions.

This could be the work that I will be doing shortly with the lady from the health clinic. This would definitely be a risk and a leap of faith...

However, I have been wondering if there is a chance that a certain person might be making a reappearance because that would definitely need a leap of faith, much more than this decision with the clinic.

You have Pallas, Chiron, & Nessus... 7th house deals with other people this could indicate that you will be healing people and bring equilibrium dealing with narcissism, abuse victims, hardship, abandonment, etc.

Yes, this does seem to be the work I'm doing in my healing practice.

It can also indicate that these are things that you will be overcoming when it comes to your relationships.

These aren't factors that are currently playing out in my relationships. However, if a relationship does materialise, then I guess these are issues which I will need to heal.

Vesta is transiting your 10th house. Vesta brings forth to us what is truly important to us. You might be learning that through your career choices right now. http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-main/index.html#Vesta

Yup. My healing path is aligned to my life purpose. I never realised how important it was for me to heal others until recently. I love this work. It's what I'm passionate about, it's who I am.

Saturn transits natal saturn in 4th house.. This could mean that you are stuck in your place of living right now. Saturn rules 5th and 6th house.. this could indicate that your servitude is to your home right now. It can also indicate that health pertaining to mother or some health profession in your present location.

I think this refers to me working in the health clinic down the road from me :)

Pholus transits 4th house and transits close to uranus. So expects unexpected experience or gifts in your present city, home, security, or mother/father that brings profound & radical changes. http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-centaurs/#Pholus

Ooh!!! I hope so!! Unexpected good stuff?? G'me, g'me, g'me!! I definitely could use it :) I like the idea that there might be some good stuff coming my way.

9th house ruler transits 3rd house.. expect possible some short pilgrimage or short travels for spiritual reasons. Alternatively using spiritual wisdom/being a guru through communication.

Interesting...I could be using communication as part of my spiritual practice.

Transit Lillith (asteroid know for vengeance and also going against the rules of society) transits natal Pluto in 3rd house.. I think you can expect some transformations that require you going against the rules of society or what other deems to be the proper way of living, proper career, proper whatever. You might also have to use communication to bring transformation to sex victims, prostitutes, women who been wrong, etc.

I guess this could be part of my work as a healer. I can't be sure to be honest. I will have to let you know if anything develops.

Transit juno in 3rd house can also point to communications pertaining to relationships. I could see the possibility of you using your communication pertaining to relationships.

Moon transits Ascendent.. so your feels and emotions may really be focus on yourself. Transiting moon is in Virgo...so practicality.

I'm not sure I understand this totally. I will be using my communication skills in relationships? That is kind of a given :) Do you mean helping others with their relationship? I'm hardly qualified! I am focusing on myself a lot...I don't really understand this bit so can't comment too much on it :)

Thanks for this - it was really insightful and resonated a lot more than the Vedic stuff. I hope the feedback resonates for you too!

CosmicBeing

So what does that mean? I don't want children, but I do want the man that I settle down with. I like the idea of commitment and self-respect...Is this a prediction, or just a statement of where things are in my natal chart?

Statement

Ooh...well! I hope this is true...so far there have been NO opportunities to gain any wisdom or knowledge through intense intimacy. I wish this was true though. I would love it. Argh!! Why isn't it happening? Haha :) I miss that feeling. A lot of those asteroids that that you talked about above impacted me a few years ago. I had a deeply transformative relationship with a guy who was great and horrible at the same time. Abandonment, cruelty, betrayal, those all came to play - but then there was a lot of Eros in that relationship too. And it did help me heal a lot of stuff, through a lot of pain. I just hope there is more luck in the next relationship. If there is one that comes up soon, I hope it's nicer than this.

You could very well be still working through that relationship mentally/emotionally.

Alternatively could just tie into what may be coming your way when you get into the healing business.

However, I have been wondering if there is a chance that a certain person might be making a reappearance because that would definitely need a leap of faith, much more than this decision with the clinic.

Have to let me know. If I remember correctly it was a Mars.. and well in astrology they call Mars guys you have one-night stands with and children. Jupiter guys you settle down with and create a relationship with.

I think I read in one of my books... the author made a joke saying Jupiter men take care of the children Mars men have.

I'm not sure I understand this totally. I will be using my communication skills in relationships? That is kind of a given :) Do you mean helping others with their relationship? I'm hardly qualified! I am focusing on myself a lot...I don't really understand this bit so can't comment too much on it :)

That section tied in with the above section. You might be working with abuse victims or women who are victims of domestic abuse.

Alternative maybe some communication about karmic/soulmate relationships will come up or you might talk to someone that you deemed as someone who was connect on a soul level

But, your Progression shows more like career being important and I think you are most likely may work with victims.

Thanks for this - it was really insightful and resonated a lot more than the Vedic stuff. I hope the feedback resonates for you too!

response left above. Thanks for the feedback you could provide.

CosmicBeing

I found this really cool articles on eros as well as eros in houses and signs. I feel it is accurate...but would you be open to me looking at it in your western chart?

Eros to me sounds like goddess of love on steroid bahaha