The Moon as feelings

Azarial

What does The Moon mean as feelings for someone. I'm quite new to working with the Thoth.

Papageno

getting to know you......cautious, observing

rogue

A long walk in the dark. The Moon is what tarot is all about, claiming the subconscious territory that you desire awareness of.

As feelings? In the Thoth deck it's not exactly the most uplifting card. But then the Moon symbolizes the emotional realm itself when it comes down to it.

Azarial

Well the thing is you would think his feelings would be clear since he's known me for 2 and a half years.

ravenest

I have known men to be unclear about their feelings for a LOT longer than that!

Perhaps there is an illusion? An illusory emotional projection?

Azarial

That's right. Men can be way more confusing than women!

ravenest

I said unclear not confusing.

It's the woman that are confusing!

;)

But really; I'd have a read through what the Book of Thoth says about the Moon. Then think of that in relation to this person.

ravenest

Azarial said:
Well the thing is you would think his feelings would be clear since he's known me for 2 and a half years.

I have a friend that has known this woman for about that long. She goes on holiday, he comes to me to have a man to man talk as he is confused. he tells me he can't sleep, can't stop thinking about her, etc, etc .... believe it or not I had to explain to him what was happening.

He was stunned! he didn't realise himself he had fallen in love with her!

isismoontarot

Thoughts on ... THE MOON

This is what "THE MOON" card conveys to me:

Struggle with Authentic versus dutiful self!
The moon is signalized that there is a time for found the TRUE self. If you want fill your destiny , you must live in the harmony with your spirit. There's the gate in the card.

The Moon is a feminine card. It is a card of initiation. It can be the slow release of deep rooted fears which dominate your psyche or an indication to let go of them and to be aware of their falsity. A very emotional person.

The howling of the dogs confuses our ears, and the darkness blinds our eyes. But remember that darkness is only the absence of light. The darkness of our own souls is only the illusion that any part of us is dark, or evil. The scariest part isn't the darkness, or even ourselves, the scary part is realizing that our beliefs of what is right and wrong (Light and dark) are merely safe ways of trying to find a 'niche' in society. Until we are willing to acknowledge that anything we know is false, we realize that the only thing we can know is ourselves. Our dark side is not dark, but merely part of us we hide from the light. As long as we give ourselves a bad side, we don't have to accept the responsibility for the implications of knowing. Pass through those gates, but make sure your heart is as light as a feather. Reclaim - who you are!!! Be yourself - for you and nobody else!

Strong night energy....psychism is a strong force....magnetism...and animal-like instincts....may or may not be used or acted upon...strong energy field surrounding the earth and activities...a good time to get in touch with oneself and to focus on what is going on around you ... power! Go inward and explore. Gifts: Reflection strength.

Challenge: Self-Cruelty.

18."THE MOON”- Ruler of Flux and Reflux: the Child of the Sons of the Mighty. Queen of Pisces.

BLESSINGS OF PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT ...
VAL -*ISIS MOON TAROT*

JackieBang

This is what "THE MOON" card conveys to me:

Struggle with Authentic versus dutiful self!
The moon is signalized that there is a time for found the TRUE self. If you want fill your destiny , you must live in the harmony with your spirit. There's the gate in the card.

The Moon is a feminine card. It is a card of initiation. It can be the slow release of deep rooted fears which dominate your psyche or an indication to let go of them and to be aware of their falsity. A very emotional person.

The howling of the dogs confuses our ears, and the darkness blinds our eyes. But remember that darkness is only the absence of light. The darkness of our own souls is only the illusion that any part of us is dark, or evil. The scariest part isn't the darkness, or even ourselves, the scary part is realizing that our beliefs of what is right and wrong (Light and dark) are merely safe ways of trying to find a 'niche' in society. Until we are willing to acknowledge that anything we know is false, we realize that the only thing we can know is ourselves. Our dark side is not dark, but merely part of us we hide from the light. As long as we give ourselves a bad side, we don't have to accept the responsibility for the implications of knowing. Pass through those gates, but make sure your heart is as light as a feather. Reclaim - who you are!!! Be yourself - for you and nobody else!

Strong night energy....psychism is a strong force....magnetism...and animal-like instincts....may or may not be used or acted upon...strong energy field surrounding the earth and activities...a good time to get in touch with oneself and to focus on what is going on around you ... power! Go inward and explore. Gifts: Reflection strength.

Challenge: Self-Cruelty.

18."THE MOON”- Ruler of Flux and Reflux: the Child of the Sons of the Mighty. Queen of Pisces.

BLESSINGS OF PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT ...
VAL -*ISIS MOON TAROT*

This is beautiful man!!! This is what I'm in everyday with my lsd! I spread the love and I just hope everyone gets it!!!! Peace and love and lots of light!!!!