Wiccan Pack Study Group - Sign Up Thread

MareSaturni

Hi everyone...

I was wondering if someone would be interested in keep studying this deck. I miss it and i know sometimes people buy the deck and have no idea there's a study group about it....i'm trying to shake some dust, and gather new people.

What do you think? Feel free to join and post, there are still lots of cards to study! :D

6 Haunted Days

miss_yuko said:
Hi everyone...

I was wondering if someone would be interested in keep studying this deck. I miss it and i know sometimes people buy the deck and have no idea there's a study group about it....i'm trying to shake some dust, and gather new people.

What do you think? Feel free to join and post, there are still lots of cards to study! :D

Wow, we're always in synch! :) This past weekend I ordered this set! I've wanted it for awhile because the art is just gorgeous and I have the Fairy Pack drawn by the same artist....plus I'm a witch! I hope to get it in the mail soon....

MareSaturni

6 Haunted Days said:
Wow, we're always in synch! :) This past weekend I ordered this set! I've wanted it for awhile because the art is just gorgeous and I have the Fairy Pack drawn by the same artist....plus I'm a witch! I hope to get it in the mail soon....

Yes, we are! It seems our tastes are very similar indeed :)

I know many people don't like Danuta Mayer's (the illustrator of the Wicca Pack) are because it's not...cutey, or perfect, and that tends to make them deslike the deck before even trying. I'm glad it was the opposite that brought you to this deck...i love the art too, the colours, the feeling... imiss studying it.

You are so welcome here :)
Feel free to look around...start any thread...let's see if more people show interest!

MysticalMoose

I ordered this deck yesterday & find the atrwork stunning. I am looking forward to perhaps reviving this thread when they arrive!!! :D

MareSaturni

MysticalMoose said:
I ordered this deck yesterday & find the atrwork stunning. I am looking forward to perhaps reviving this thread when they arrive!!! :D

I'm hoping to find more people interested in this great oracle, it just...keeping a study gorup alone is boring :)

Hey Wicca Pack enthusiasts, show your face :D

mshollie

I have a copy of the Wicca Pack but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I'd love to join the study group here.