Goddess Guidance - ATHENA

Colby

Inner Wisdom

"You know what to do. Trust your inner wisdom, and take appropriate action without delay."

Start listening to your intuition, rather than listening to other or looking for answers elsewhere. Trust your intuition because you are capable of hearing it. The message here is to trust your gut instincts, the tiny voice in your head or the signs appearing before you. Ask Athena to help you recognise your inner wisdom.

Athena is also the Goddess who can help you balance your throat chakra. She can help you to say what's on your mind or help you with what to say so it's not threatening in anyway.

geministar

I agree with everything you say here Colby. Listen to those messages, your higher self, your gut instincts you are receiving and following them, take action.

I also think its amazing how you drew this card to study next Colby, then this week Athena came up in your reading from Elven. Athena is definitely with you, making sure that you follow those messages. :)

geministar

I have just been thinking about the owl in the card. Owls are very mystical creatures. There are alot of superstitions involving the owl. They are creatures of the night, associated with the moon. Some are scary looking with wide eyes.

Dont really know where Im going with this, just thinking out loud about owls. I guess the white owl is obviously connected to Athena.

Colby

geministar said:
I also think its amazing how you drew this card to study next Colby, then this week Athena came up in your reading from Elven. Athena is definitely with you, making sure that you follow those messages. :)

Bec, I know!!! I couldn't believe it myself but then again, we've seen the patterns with the Angel cards :)

Rev_Vesta

Goddess Guidance-ATHENA

Athena-Inner Wisdom........

What do we see within the picture....?

Athena looking dreamy like, reflecting ......What is she reflecting on? the knowledge she has gained?

Wings behind her......(Protection.....healing)

An Owl...White Owl---(taken from Wolf Song Pack-Secrets, Hidden Knowledge, Understanding to be gained- be aware of the secrets, understanding knowledge that you have discovered, brought into the open so you have gained the truth.....)

Ivy-

Moon.......Cycles, ...........

just something to think about.....

Blessed Be!

Vesta

Inspirit

Goddess Guidance - Athena

reading on symbolisms I have come across some other thoughts....

Night time can be a sign of obstacles or delays, not seeing clearly. A clear night with visible stars or moonlight can be a symbol of your intuition and inner realms........is there something delaying your action let it go and trust your inner wisdom.

The full moom itself is wholenss and creativity form an intuitive base, now is the time to go for it.

Athena is wearing what looks to me as a pegasus necklace. Pegasus is a sign of freedom and inner magic. Soaring strength, this is your time to fly.