What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Londubh

Now I am waiting for the -

Silent Tarot
Bertrand's Triomphes de Paris
Chronata's Lenormand

Belinda2

I just got Oracle of the triad from ebay I wanted it for a long time but I did not want to order it from France.

astronautica

Ghosts and Spirits is on its way, plus a mini Harmonious that I bought purely to make use of a gorgeous Alphonse Mucha chocolate tin I've been dying to find a purpose for!

Tanjamuse

I got a notice that BD had my pre-order (Gateway Oracle Cards by Denise Linn) ready and will ship in a couple of days :)

Ravenlady

Got decks and waiting for more

So, I'm not writing very often but just got to say that recently I bought Celtic Dragon by Lisa Hunt (and loving it) and since I won a gift card I decided to buy some more so ordered Fairytale Tarot and got it today, only problem is I've got double of the Hermit but no 5 of Pents so returning it if I can't find someone who's got an extra and need a Hermit instead. And now I'm waiting for Dark Fairytale and hoping it will be something I can work with (and no missing cards). A week ago I also got Lisa Hunts latest deck Ghosts & Spirits and trying to get familiar with that one too :) Lots of decks and so little time... well there will be 4 weeks in July to have some tarot-time ;)

Bhavana

So, I'm not writing very often but just got to say that recently I bought Celtic Dragon by Lisa Hunt (and loving it) and since I won a gift card I decided to buy some more so ordered Fairytale Tarot and got it today, only problem is I've got double of the Hermit but no 5 of Pents so returning it if I can't find someone who's got an extra and need a Hermit instead. And now I'm waiting for Dark Fairytale and hoping it will be something I can work with (and no missing cards). A week ago I also got Lisa Hunts latest deck Ghosts & Spirits and trying to get familiar with that one too :) Lots of decks and so little time... well there will be 4 weeks in July to have some tarot-time ;)

contact Llewelyn and ask them to send you the 5 pentacles. They will.

I am waiting for the new, small playing card sized Playing Card Oracle deck by Ana Cortez. USGames just put it up on their site for sale in the past couple of days....

Carla

I received Touchstone Tarot and Postmark Lenormand today. Excellent trades, both! :D

vee

I am getting a Vieville later this week from a trade with Moon Gypsy!! Doing a happy dance right here :D

Penfold

Zombie Tarot arrived today and it's fabulous!

Yineth

Waiting on (hopefully) my last purchase of an RWS to arrive in the mail. Ebay and I had quite an interesting relationship these last few months, but I'm hoping to not return to it anytime soon. My bank account is starting to hate me :p