Random Q&As - round 3

Ronia

As discussed before, the thread is for SHORT, QUICK readings, up to seven cards but even this is a stretch as most questions can be answered with five. Please, post your questions, weird ones are welcome, avoid asking the same question again and again (seen in the previous threads) and have fun, most of all!

Mine is: will I go to watch the volleyball olympic qualifications in city S. in May?

MoiraKarin

As discussed before, the thread is for SHORT, QUICK readings, up to seven cards but even this is a stretch as most questions can be answered with five. Please, post your questions, weird ones are welcome, avoid asking the same question again and again (seen in the previous threads) and have fun, most of all!

Mine is: will I go to watch the volleyball olympic qualifications in city S. in May?

man tree ring: Ugh :confused: Depending on the health situation of a male person..
Depending on how strong you can link this man to go along with you?
---------------------
Q.What's obvious?

Ronia

I'd say your cards point at a contract, they are all positive so that's good news.

I don't understand your question. Please, clarify it, such a general question requires a GT and covers all that is obvious in the world. LOL

Ronia

Anyways, I asked your question regarding you, cause I have to go:

Rider
Fox-Stars-Crossroads

What is obvious is that news are coming your way, carried by a messenger. Looks like either a lie will be revealed or job success will be brought to you. :)

MoiraKarin

I'd say your cards point at a contract, they are all positive so that's good news.

I don't understand your question. Please, clarify it, such a general question requires a GT and covers all that is obvious in the world. LOL

What is obvous though i have a hard time in seeing it as it is or seeing clear

Mona18

My q got skipped in previous thread

---------------------
A "friend" of mine stopped talking to me around December and secretly de-friended me off FB (childish). Her name is "C" ... what the hell is the deal??

MoiraKarin

My q got skipped in previous thread

I hope someone else give more insight to this Q as well, for this is not really clear for me. I'll give it a try anyway..
Ring/ Judgement star / the world Sun/ lovers Rx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClover / Prince of Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It feels like a decision she just not takes resposability for.. It's like she just makes up her mind with taking unjustified reasons for not being commited. Maybe vulnerability lies underneath..?
I do not see any person cards in the Lenormands. It feels like she made other connects apart from you where she feels better about..

I hope others could give you more details, for i am aware it does not make much sense
I am affraid this is all i can give you

idyll

A "friend" of mine stopped talking to me around December and secretly de-friended me off FB (childish). Her name is "C" ... what the hell is the deal??

Base: Garden
Fox - Clover - Moon - House - Ship

Garden makes me think of the social scene, and of a group of friends in general - did something change in your social scene or in C's around that time? I think that other friends may have had some influence in C's actions towards you

Moon here makes me think of fluctuations/changes in your friendship, kind of like a lunar face. It could be that some of these changes were natural, although Garden/Moon also gives me the feeling that C's feelings were changed (manipulated?) by others around her.

Fox + Clover: To me, this indicates bad luck or someone being false. So either C thought that you were a "false friend", or else, for some time before this C was disinterested in maintaining the friendship, and may have just been playing along before she defriended/stopped talking to you.

House + Ship: This would indicate changes at home.. similar to what I felt with the Garden, have you or C gone through any moves or changes in work or anything else that would change your social circle? If not, this could say that in general C has been going through a turbulent time with her home life, which may have had an effect.

Fox + Ship: This could indicate a bad trip, or bad luck with business/a journey

Clover + House: I thinked combined with the previous cards this could say that there was something regarding her home life/close relationships that C was hopeful for, however, the changes or anything that happened with that situation didn't work out quite right.

So - overall, it looks like there may have been changes in one (likely C's life) that effected your friendship and C's approach to it.. it looks like C had/is still going through some changes that effected their home and/or work life, this likely led to them interacting with new groups of people who may have had an effect on how C perceived/felt about your friendship.. it looks like all of this effected C's emotions when it came to this, and caused them to change.. Fox/Clover could indicate that C didn't have the best intentions towards you around this time, and that she may have felt that you didn't have the best intentions towards her either.

Hope that makes sense!

---
My q: Can I expect to hear from N by the end of this week?

alyna

My q: Can I expect to hear from N by the end of this week?

Ship - Child - Stars

Yes you can expect to hear from them (out of curiosity, are they overseas?) and there is a definite lift for your spirits here.There are two indications of new path (Ship-Stars and Child at centre), Good luck

Q: All of sudden life has slowed down. I have been in this phase before too, but its hurtful and I don't like it. What do you see for me for rest of Feb?

Thank you

MoiraKarin

Q: All of sudden life has slowed down. I have been in this phase before too, but its hurtful and I don't like it. What do you see for me for rest of Feb?

Thank you

lady mountain book
--------------------
ship

As the end of febuary closes in, you will get more grip on how to deal with this current obstacles you are dealing with.