Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

PentQueen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
Empress
They thought you were graceful and comfortable with yourself. You certainly stood out from the crowd..

Am I stressing about P over nothing.?
9 of Wands

No, you're not, but you should know that you are protected and everything will turn out well for you very soon...you just know something's off at the moment so you're protective nature is kicking in.

Q - what did TS think of my submission?
Top   #1031
Citizen

empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
9 of Wands

No, you're not, but you should know that you are protected and everything will turn out well for you very soon...you just know something's off at the moment so you're protective nature is kicking in.

Q - what did TS think of my submission?
page of cups

that it was very emotional and heartfelt(i hope this is the reaction you wish for!).

if i were to do tarot readings for tourists just hanging around a cafe starting next week through the end of the season in mid or late afternoons would it go well(i wouldn't do it for the money but for a different kind of interaction)?
Top   #1032
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
page of cups

that it was very emotional and heartfelt(i hope this is the reaction you wish for!).

if i were to do tarot readings for tourists just hanging around a cafe starting next week through the end of the season in mid or late afternoons would it go well(i wouldn't do it for the money but for a different kind of interaction)?
6 pent

you would enjoy it and find it stimulating - also the tourists would get something from it too

need a message from universe?
Top   #1033
Citizen

empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
6 pent

you would enjoy it and find it stimulating - also the tourists would get something from it too

need a message from universe?
fb: i will drop a message here in a few weeks and tell you how it's going!

3 of pents(base sun)

stay true and work towards what you love. you have the gift that you will live for your vocation not vacations! never forget to surround yourself with the people who bring out the best in you and who you in turn bring the best out of. the sky is the limit.

what is the silver lining of enduring all this here?
Top   #1034
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:

3 of pents(base sun)

stay true and work towards what you love. you have the gift that you will live for your vocation not vacations! never forget to surround yourself with the people who bring out the best in you and who you in turn bring the best out of. the sky is the limit.

The Devil
Are there any monetary rewards being there ? Or the chance to be ambitious about something ? If both are nos there may be no silver lining and you tied to an unhealthy set up (but still Devil suggests that something was alluring about it initially ?)

QU: Will K get in touch ?
Top   #1035
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:

3 of pents(base sun)

thank you I will keep a look out for that, I hope you enjoy the interactions with the tourists

9 swords

your inner strength continues to grow and grow, and this will give you the courage and security of knowing that in the future you will be able to deal with anything that comes up and feel confident that you have what you need inside to not let external forces rule or ruin your life
Top   #1036
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Devil
Are there any monetary rewards being there ? Or the chance to be ambitious about something ? If both are nos there may be no silver lining and you tied to an unhealthy set up (but still Devil suggests that something was alluring about it initially ?)

QU: Will K get in touch ?
10 wands

I think perhaps no...they may be under a lot of stress/work/demands at the moment and they don't want to admit to anyone that they are finding it tough/not coping well and they don't like to reach out for help from others/they feel embarassed to admit they are not coping

I feel so sad about knowing what would have happened with x if I had made a certain choice - what do I need to know about this?
Top   #1037
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

This sounds like her. She always takes on too much, especially with extended family.

Quote:
10 wands

I think perhaps no...they may be under a lot of stress/work/demands at the moment and they don't want to admit to anyone that they are finding it tough/not coping well and they don't like to reach out for help from others/they feel embarassed to admit they are not coping
Top   #1038
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
This sounds like her. She always takes on too much, especially with extended family.
thanks for the feedback
Top   #1039
Citizen

Noni 
Citizen

Quote:

I feel so sad about knowing what would have happened with x if I had made a certain choice - what do I need to know about this?
Star
All is not lost there is still re:X, maybe not right now but in distant future you will see the purpose of it...it will all work out for the best

Q> Is B the King of Swords that appeared in the reading or not
Top   #1040

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.