Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game # 140

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

The KoW who i was thinking of who lives in my neighborhood is not someone I knew from a long time ago (we just met last year) but anything is possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
No worries...happens to all of us lol

Page of Cups
Is it possible you know this person since your teenage years or he was your crush before or you were his?? so neighborhood is likely

Q. Will I hear from D.S. (work) before this week ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Nine of swords

It seems that there is a need for time to nurse this into being so it might be later than this week

Q. Is she ok with her management of that matter?
World
Yes, she thinks the management offers a well-rounded service.

Will she be staying home for the next six months?
Top   #921
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
The KoW who i was thinking of who lives in my neighborhood is not someone I knew from a long time ago (we just met last year) but anything is possible

World
Yes, she thinks the management offers a well-rounded service.

Will she be staying home for the next six months?
Six of swords
Is that one for every month ? I will say yes ...if this is your daughter then it wouldn't be all bad news, she might be somewhat sad (on one level) but if we do have 6 *single* swords here (akin to an ace) then intellectually she can *cut her teeth* (I know you have mentioned teaching/work sheets before - I think you would do a very good job, perhaps better than the school she's leaving. ) If this question isn't about that at all I will rethink !

QU: What would going in early on Saturday bring me ?
Top   #922
Citizen

empress's dress 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Six of swords
Is that one for every month ? I will say yes ...if this is your daughter then it wouldn't be all bad news, she might be somewhat sad (on one level) but if we do have 6 *single* swords here (akin to an ace) then intellectually she can *cut her teeth* (I know you have mentioned teaching/work sheets before - I think you would do a very good job, perhaps better than the school she's leaving. ) If this question isn't about that at all I will rethink !

QU: What would going in early on Saturday bring me ?
7 of wands

you could ensure things would run smoothly. triple check things.

what did he just do this but not that?
Top   #923
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
7 of wands

you could ensure things would run smoothly. triple check things.

what did he just do this but not that?
5 of coins
Did he lack the resources to do *that* ? Otherwise, it was just a mis guided decision - he didn't ask for the help/advice that he should have done.

QU: I'm feeling calm at the moment. Is this likely to last ?!
Top   #924
Citizen

HappyTree 

Hi Sam, yes, this is about her, I kept getting this card too. I'm sad she's sad - she misses a school setting even though the one she left was toxic and I can't make a transfer to work now. I like the positive spin you put here though, and yes I've researched a little and came up with a custom curriculum to help her rebuild confidence - we tried a little of it and she's seen improvement. I'll take this as an encouragement for us to make these temporary six months work. Thank you!
Quote:
Six of swords
Top   #925
Citizen

empress's dress 

Quote:
5 of coins
Did he lack the resources to do *that* ? Otherwise, it was just a mis guided decision - he didn't ask for the help/advice that he should have done.

QU: I'm feeling calm at the moment. Is this likely to last ?!
justice base 6 of cups

yes, but don't rest on your laurels concerning it. you can keep this mood and make it the norm by working on it! it is not there for free. (don't we wish it was!) be mindful of situations that make you feel that way and repeat them! but avoid boredom too!

am i right to have so many misgivings about going to ac and present this idea of a part time job to them (it is freelance and i will make the rules, but i am nervous about actually working among the people here like this)?
Top   #926
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
justice base 6 of cups

yes, but don't rest on your laurels concerning it. you can keep this mood and make it the norm by working on it! it is not there for free. (don't we wish it was!) be mindful of situations that make you feel that way and repeat them! but avoid boredom too!

am i right to have so many misgivings about going to ac and present this idea of a part time job to them (it is freelance and i will make the rules, but i am nervous about actually working among the people here like this)?
6 of Cups

Look at the past to find understanding of how things might be if you do present the idea and get the job

How did G feel when I showed up last night?
Top   #927
Citizen

Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
6 of Cups

Look at the past to find understanding of how things might be if you do present the idea and get the job

How did G feel when I showed up last night?
Queen of Swords: Not happy. Bitter.

Q: What is ML currently thinking about me?
Top   #928
Citizen

Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
Queen of Swords: Not happy. Bitter.

Q: What is ML currently thinking about me?
page of pentacles: possibly reaching out.. ml is thinking about you that i can see, what i can't tell you is if ML will move on those thoughts at this moment.

Q; How will i feel about K's progress by lunch time today?
Top   #929
Citizen

Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
page of pentacles: possibly reaching out.. ml is thinking about you that i can see, what i can't tell you is if ML will move on those thoughts at this moment.

Q; How will i feel about K's progress by lunch time today?
Two of wands

That there was some very harmonious achievement in it

Q. Why was one of my co workers away today?
Top   #930

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.