tarot.com

Tor

Hi all :)

Though it's the most natural web-address to find stuff about tarot, I'm a quite newbie at www.tarot.com. But I have to say it's a great place.

I have had so many good advices from the readings there, and the daily reflection is a great way to start the day.

The analyzing part is also a interesting thing. I have done more than 20 readings there, and here is my results so far:

* Most common card: Six of swords, Strength (I'm on my path out of trouble, and my experiences have given me strength)

* Most common suit: Swords

* Astrological influence: Leo (happens to be my sunsign too)

* Numerology influence: 6 (happens to be my number in numerology)

The statistics gives me a secure feeling of being on my right path.

Have you tried www.tarot.com ? And what does your statistics say?

skysilver

I am going to check this place out....

Le_Corsair

There is some good information on the site, and you can choose from various decks for readings; I don't recall that tarot.com allows for reversed interpretations, which many of us find important; it is possible to keep track of your readings in a journal, and also to sample other divination methods, such as Numerology, Astrology and I-Ching.

It is a good site to review images of decks before you purchase, because they have a lot of decks to look at, and all of the card images are available for each deck.

A daily email horoscope is a nice feature, it allows me to compare it with other horoscopes from favorite websites, and pick my daily favorite, since no two are ever the same!

Bob :THERM

:OL :CL :SL :WL

WolfSpirit

Thanks Balder,
I know this site mainly for browsing through decks as they show all the cards there.

That selecting cards for a reading is just too much fun :D
I did a Celtic Cross (which I hardly ever use), it looks spot-on. The CC is a bit different from what I am used to bit makes sense to me. Do you have to pay to get advice on the reading ? Not that it looks like I need it for this one !
I'll check again later (maybe for a shorter spread)

bunnyhop

i totally dig tarot.com because of the cute e-cards i can send to my people...

i have probelms with the readings though...prolly because when i'm asked to enter a few words that's on my mind, i go blank, lol

i definitely like the free 100 karama coins you get for your b-day to use for readings...it's good to be a member

Indigo Rose

Tarot.com is a great site. If you send e-mail links to friends they will give you FREE Karma coins. These are what you use to pay for readings. The creators of Tarot.com are also the creators of the computer disc TAROT MAGIC for your PC, which is really cool. At the website they don't offer reversed cards, but the disc you can choose that option.

firestorm

I have to admit I was skeptical the first time I went to tarot.com, because I didn't wasn't sure I thought the cards were random. But I'm a believer now! I had two of the most jaw dropping readings from the site. I haven't been there in a while....I should visit.

Nevada

I was skeptical at first too, but I like their daily horoscope. I find it's one of the most accurate that I read regularly. The Tarot readings I've had there have been the most accurate I've had from a canned program. I also like to be able to switch decks and see the different cards from decks I don't (yet) own, and go back and review past readings. I haven't explored a great deal there yet, in the way of other forms of divination, but I plan to.

Nevada

dadsnook2000

Another fan

I have also visited tarot.com, liked the site, and purchased the software offered -- Tarot Magic. I've found the Tarot program to be quite good and I use it to compare some of my readings with what the software generates. It makes a nice learning tool. Dave.