question

Remaniox

i have got these four tarot cards from ms. cleo i'm not a fan of her. but I loved the art. can anyone tell me the name of the deck?

PlatinumDove

Can you scan the pictures and link them to us so we can see them?

Fulgour

Miss Cleo

Designed by J.F.Lambert & Seth Stephens
the cards known to us through sad infamy:

The "Tarot Power" Deck
aka The Miss Cleo Tarot

:) Wahgwaan, Babees!

Grizabella

You can find these decks for sale super cheap on eBay if you're looking to buy them. You can even buy them by the case on there sometimes.

Phantom Goddess

There are many better Tarot decks than Miss Cleo. That deck is Rider Waite Smith based, so check out some of the other RWS decks. :)

rainwolf

Well...the deck is more of an egyptian theme and if it were not for ms cleo then the deck wouldnt be so bad. Although its not deep in symbolism, its a rather practical deck and would probably be a good deck to learn off of.

Remaniox

an attempt at it

i don't have the pic any more but i drew some really close
here is the link. link to another forum removed by forum moderatortwo attempts of the deck i am talking about is justice
and temperance. I redid the numbers because they were inaccurate ont the ones I receieved

Remaniox

sorry here's a link that you can get into link to another forum removed by forum moderator
they look nothing like them. i just can't find the name of the deck

Grigori

Well still I cannot get the pictures! Oh well...

I am confused though, You said at the start of the thread you were given these pics, but in the chat room you link to, you seem to say you are designing them... :confused:

So you are looking for the name of the deck that you have based your designs on is what I am assuming.... So the deck may not be Miss Cleo's deck, but part of something else tarot related that you purchased from Miss Cleo?

What were the numbers before you "fixed" them. Was it that Justice was 8 or 11, or something else all together? That will narrow down the search for you.