Your most worn out deck

HearthCricket

I take extremely good care of my decks, and even with use they look pretty "mint". However, the one's that look the most used is my Gilded, Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg and my Halloween Tarot, as they are the ones I use the most!

seneris

Well, I haven't been reading long, but my most worn out deck is my Gothic Tarot (Vargo), due to thick cardstock I fear. So I ordered my second copy (the first time ever I get a second copy of the same deck - well apart from different-language Rider-Waite-Smith's) I have my RWS longer though, for four years I think.

lawguy51

My most worn out deck is a function of usage and quality (or the lack thereof). When I first got really into Tarot, which wasn't that long ago, the only two decks I had were the 1JJ Swiss and the Mythic. Needless to say, I started using the Mythic. I used it daily for a couple of months and it's not the most robust of decks and looks very worn. On the other hand, my Thoth decks, normal and large, which have been used way more, still look relatively new. I would call the Thoth the Dorian Gray of Tarot decks :) .

Lawguy51

Emily

My most worn out decks seem to be my study decks - The Original Rider Waite was my first study deck and is really worn around the edges and also the box. The Spiral is another deck that seemed to get worn because it was my second deck.

Decks that have been worn with love and not just for study are the Morgan Greer and the standard RWS. These decks always get shuffled the same way and you can see they are getting worn.

Some dark decks can wear very easily and not just from alot of useage - the Tarot of St Petersburg is one that comes to mind.

MercyMe

My Universal Waite is VERY well worn. That was part of the reason I bought a new deck, it was becoming positively tattered. And even though I haven't had it nearly as long, my Gilded is looking worn at the edges now. And my Hudes. They are very much loved.

~Mercy

DarkElectric

My first Spiral.
It's worn, the edges are all soft, there's slight discolouration from where a lipstick ran in my handbag and got everything, cards included. Seriously, it's beat! I bought a new one to read for clients, because they didn't seem to like the batteredness of my old Spiral. I personally love it when someone reads for me with a worn deck...it means they use it. However, if clients are picky, so be it. I love my old Spiral, and use it to read for myself, or for special friends. It's dear to me heart!

Emeraldgirl

My first deck which was the Mythic is pretty worn and ready for retirement. Also my Gilded is starting to show definate signs of wear so I may be getting another shortly.