Mystical lenormand..Amazon..typing error?

Emily

I don't know why I was drawn to the Lenormand either - must just be the right time. I can't wait for the Mystical to come but I'm really enjoying the 'Old World' appeal of the LoS Lenormand. :)

lightbug

It's 200 some dollars on that Amazon seller now. That's ridiculous! I can find Mystical Lenormand cards for under 8$ -- even right this moment. (Especially on eBay) I bought a deck at a trade show for 7.50.

I was very attracted to these cards - and I couldn't help getting them even though I'd never had any type of Lenormand deck before. I don't use them but I'm drawn to the pictures and I love the small size. The artwork by Urban Trosch is REALLY intriguing.

AJ

"going for" and "sold for" are two completely different things.
Please don't confuse the difference.

I sincerely doubt very many of the overpriced items anywhere sell. People are far smarter than that and it is very easy to search around and find reasonable copies or trade for them here on the forum.

Emily

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive but I've had emails from the seller and its in the post, so hopefully early next week. I've not been able to find any other copies, other than ebay but not from the UK and the postage was just too high. I wanted this version because the new version, I think, isn't going to have the numbers on.

Emily

My Mystical Lenormand came this morning - it's very detailed and the animals are nicely drawn. I can see the appeal of this little deck and am glad that I persevered in tracking it down. :)

I haven't done a spread with it yet, thought I would shuffle and look through the deck for a bit before I attempt to do any readings with it.

I have the two Lenormands now - the old fashioned style of the Lenormand Oracle and the much more detailed Mystical Lenormand. All I need now is a version with the playing cards on and that will be my little collection of Lenormands complete.

All I have to do now is learn how to use them. :)

Nightgarden

I will recommend to you the Piatnik Lenormand!
click!
It is wonderful, opens to me a new space of reading and
it's awesome accurate.

Emily

Hi Nightgarden,

Thanks for the link, I do really like that one. I haven't looked at the Piatnik at all yet - there just seems so many different styles of Lenormand around, I had no idea. I've seen the ones with french poetry on, ones with English on, playing cards, no playing cards - I was a little spoilt for choice. :)

Lorielle

If anyone is still searching for the Mystical Lenormand cards, I found them at TaroBear's Lair... there were 24 decks there this morning for $9.50 plus shipping. Located in the USA. I'm not in anyway affiliated with this site, and don't know if it's ok to post the link... but here it is: http://www.tarobearslair.com/mysticallenormandcards.aspx there are other Lenormand type decks there, as well.

Bernice

Cheers Lorielle - another useful online shop! I like that they encourage their sg hopers to advise them re. continental decks.... :)

Bee