Comparison of two horary charts.

Sharla

I unfortunately had a little meltdown on here last weekend, which was due to this chart...

https://postimg.org/image/bztp4xygt/

Im not going to go into the chart too much, apart from the fact that quesited is mars and im venus, mars is exalting venus and even more so being on the exaltation degree of 27 degrees. Im receiving mars by triplicity and face.

Mars is at 27 degrees and is 3 degrees away from moving into aries the sign of action where mars would also be in its domicile sign....leaving me to still be in pisces for another week.

So this is where the melt down came from last weekend, as mars moved into aries at the weekend and this is where i was thinking he would be turning up when he gets out of pisces, which was holding him back.

BUT late saturday evening came and still no nothing from him....causing me to think i was reading the charts and cards wrong etc, as i knew he wouldn't be coming then after a certain time had passed.

I did another chart on Sunday to see what was going on....and to my amazement he had now changed into being venus, so he was still stuck in pisces (hence no contact) and i was now mars, who had now just entered Aries... not so much showing action from myself but more impatience.

Ive done some readings this week too, and these are all showing him battling with his head as of what to do....all from him still being in pisces.

Okay so another weekend is approaching, so cast another chart today asking if i would see him this weekend....

https://postimg.org/image/r73kr2sfh/

So i'm still mars and he's still venus. At last Venus is now ready to move out of pisces and will be joining me in Aries. Him being at 29 degrees, shows his sudden urge to do something now instead of pondering on things.

Also Uranus is significant here....and has been in a few charts regarding him. Uranus is conjunct my asc, which id say shows the sudden surprise of things to come...even though i already know lol, i'll just have to act shocked. And it was uranus in the 1st ever chart i did about him, that was on his radical 1st house cusp that shocked me.

In this chart im receiving him by detriment (but this doesn't mean i hate him, im seeing this as me being frustrated by things to do with him at present), and he's receiving me by triplicity and face still.....BUT as mars is ready to move into Aries he will then be receiving me by sign and face....BUT he will then be in his detriment.

So this looks like he has finally realized he does still have feelings and wants me, but being in aries detriment would be implying that this is then making him feel vulnerable in taking action towards me....as he knows now he needs to do it, but he's obviously not sure how im going to react.

There is a conjunction between mars and venus...but going by the ephemeris venus never catches up to mars, so im not too sure on this. Moon's not translating any light to either of us, and also i'm not really seeing any collector either.

Moons next aspect is the conjunction with uranus, and then trines saturn.....so it looks like this saturn is what gets in the way. And going by a previous card reading ive done in the week, has also indicated this...and i know who this someone would be who puts a spanner in the works of him reaching me.

I did do a reading also beside this chart, and got for his intentions now.....

Chariot, ace wands, king wands

So he seems to be wanting to do something now, but its just if this Saturn person hinders him doing this, and i have a feeling this will be the case. :(

I'll update after the weekend has passed, but as much as he wants to, i'm guessing its a no show again.

Sharla

Does anybody know who's reading this if the fact that mars receiving me by sign and term when it moves into aries....would this then not give saturn the strength to get in the way ?

Saturn is in mars's fall when it moves into aries, which is making me think that this could be the case.

If saturns in his radical 3rd house this could be the communication/short distance visit.

SonyaB

Welcome back gorgeous! I hope you feel better

I think Saturn to me is by far the slowest moving planet and tends to cause delays. Just amaturish of me but it's what I know, any house Saturn is in you can expect delays- it's may not be attributed to a person. If Saturn is in mars, action planet, you may as well forget it until she toddles along elsewhere taking her sweet time. I agree with your interpretation, perhaps this weekend is not the weekend. It difficult to read your own chart and be objective!

Just pitching in here as there seems to have been no replies :) hope I've helped!

Sharla

Welcome back gorgeous! I hope you feel better

I think Saturn to me is by far the slowest moving planet and tends to cause delays. Just amaturish of me but it's what I know, any house Saturn is in you can expect delays- it's may not be attributed to a person. If Saturn is in mars, action planet, you may as well forget it until she toddles along elsewhere taking her sweet time. I agree with your interpretation, perhaps this weekend is not the weekend. It difficult to read your own chart and be objective!

Just pitching in here as there seems to have been no replies :) hope I've helped!

Thankyou Sonya for your reply :)...yes i think i'm talking to myself on this section most times lol.

Feeling frustrated still, until this all pans out......that's why i posted both the charts to show my outburst reason for last weekend. Another weekends here so now feeling the same feelings.

But yes saturn im sure is his (person he was supposed to be marrying), but today he is at 29 degrees moving out of pisces finally....which i was hoping would be giving him the shove in the right direction....but still nothing yet.

Did another tarot reading today to pick up the energy's and got sun, 10 wands, knight swords.....so its in his head that he needs to come and speak to me, and this clarify's with the 29 degree....but just nothing still :(

I've been waiting for him for 3 weeks now.....its soooooo frustrating, where i wish i never even knew all this stuff, to even be expecting him.

Thankyou Sonya.....hope your well yourself.

Once all this energy has passed, ill be back to do some readings :)....just need all this fog to clear first.

SonyaB

Thankyou Sonya for your reply :)...yes i think i'm talking to myself on this section most times lol.

Feeling frustrated still, until this all pans out......that's why i posted both the charts to show my outburst reason for last weekend. Another weekends here so now feeling the same feelings.

But yes saturn im sure is his (person he was supposed to be marrying), but today he is at 29 degrees moving out of pisces finally....which i was hoping would be giving him the shove in the right direction....but still nothing yet.

Did another tarot reading today to pick up the energy's and got sun, 10 wands, knight swords.....so its in his head that he needs to come and speak to me, and this clarify's with the 29 degree....but just nothing still :(

I've been waiting for him for 3 weeks now.....its soooooo frustrating, where i wish i never even knew all this stuff, to even be expecting him.

Thankyou Sonya.....hope your well yourself.

Once all this energy has passed, ill be back to do some readings :)....just need all this fog to clear first.

No probs! Just want to consider too that the reading you interpreted can also mean that he feels under obligation to do things (publicly) even though he doesn't enjoy them and considers them a burden. He has to strive to muster the energy to do them even though none of it is making him truly happy. I see the sun as public face in this reading.

Saturn can be just public obligation/expectation in general or other forces that hold him back. I can read on this for you if you want because I don't feel you are being impartial and objectively reading the cards? You might be in too deep as they say! I'm home for about 40 minutes before I leave, going to do my hair and have some breakky so can read for you.

Minderwiz

In the first chart Venus (you) is receiving Mars into her Exaltation of Pisces. But there's nearly six degrees between them. So while you have application, there's no immediate sign of perfection. If the matter is to be realised, there's still some time to go. It's clear that He has feelings for you but you are chasing after him with no immediate chance of securing your desires. If you take Mutable signs, as indicating medium term, then it's more likely to indicate six weeks, than six days (that would make short term six hours and that seems to be an unreasonable assumption). Now at that point you should have checked the ephemeris to see when the conjunction would occur, More on that after I comment on chart 2

In your second chart, there is no Reception - Mars has no Rulership in Pisces either by Domicile or Exaltation and there's no Reception by Venus, as she has no rulership in Aries (There's no Receptio by Detriment) Mars is in it's own Domicile and cannot be received into it. There is an applying out of sign Conjunction with a separation of nearly 4 degrees. So the two planets have become closer but only by 2 degrees. Technically the two planets are averse but the application has to be considered. His prime feelings are now for himself, rather than you.

The Saturn aspect you refer to is irrelevant. it's separating, in both charts,with Saturn at 24 degrees 44 and Venus at 29 degrees 52in the second. For many Astrologers, that would be treated as complete separation, as application and separation are not symmetrical. Whatever, or whomever, Saturn signifies in well in the past.

Also irrelevant is Uranus on the Ascendant. If it brings uncertainty or disruption to to anyone, it would be to you.

Sharla said:
There is a conjunction between mars and venus...but going by the ephemeris venus never catches up to mars, so im not too sure on this. Moon's not translating any light to either of us, and also i'm not really seeing any collector either.

In fact the two planets don't get much closer. Venus is slowing towards it's Station Rx and that will happen in on March 3. In the meantime, Mars will begin to draw further away being some 12 degrees on When Venus stations. So based on these charts, there won't be a coming together of you and him.

Sharla

In the first chart Venus (you) is receiving Mars into her Exaltation of Pisces. But there's nearly six degrees between them. So while you have application, there's no immediate sign of perfection. If the matter is to be realised, there's still some time to go. It's clear that He has feelings for you but you are chasing after him with no immediate chance of securing your desires. If you take Mutable signs, as indicating medium term, then it's more likely to indicate six weeks, than six days (that would make short term six hours and that seems to be an unreasonable assumption). Now at that point you should have checked the ephemeris to see when the conjunction would occur, More on that after I comment on chart 2
I thought venus receives mars by triplicity in this chart ? and mars is receiving me by exaltation ? And what about that mars was coming up to the end of the sign in like 3 days from that chart....does this not matter ?
In your second chart, there is no Reception - Mars has no Rulership in Pisces either by Domicile or Exaltation and there's no Reception by Venus, as she has no rulership in Aries (There's no Receptio by Detriment) Mars is in it's own Domicile and cannot be received into it. There is an applying out of sign Conjunction with a separation of nearly 4 degrees. So the two planets have become closer but only by 2 degrees. Technically the two planets are averse but the application has to be considered. His prime feelings are now for himself, rather than you.
The way im reading the 2nd chart is that im mars in aries ...yes. Im strong by sign and receiving him by detriment yes, him being venus and ready to switch signs he at 29 degrees is receiving me by triplicity and face and (infact now) is in my sign, which to me looks like he's realized he still loves me. Why is his prime feelings now for himself ? as now he's in aries he's debilitated by detriment, so im seeing this as him feeling weak in how he's feeling.

Ive checked the ephemeris and no venus never catches up to mars....but there can also be the moon as the translator but in this chart the moon wasn't helping either.
The Saturn aspect you refer to is irrelevant. it's separating, in both charts,with Saturn at 24 degrees 44 and Venus at 29 degrees 52in the second. For many Astrologers, that would be treated as complete separation, as application and separation are not symmetrical. Whatever, or whomever, Saturn signifies in well in the past.
Yes and now venus is in aries, venus is receiving saturn by fall....so im not bothered about saturn anyway
Also irrelevant is Uranus on the Ascendant. If it brings uncertainty or disruption to to anyone, it would be to you.

And uranus can also mean things happening out of the blue and surprises, changes etc....these don't need to be necessarily bad. But in all the charts ive done regarding him since i first found out, uranus has been prominent in all the charts. The 1st ever chart i did uranus was on the 7th house cusp.

In fact the two planets don't get much closer. Venus is slowing towards it's Station Rx and that will happen in on March 3. In the meantime, Mars will begin to draw further away being some 12 degrees on When Venus stations. So based on these charts, there won't be a coming together of you and him.

Minderwiz

I thought venus receives mars by triplicity in this chart ? and mars is receiving me by exaltation ? And what about that mars was coming up to the end of the sign in like 3 days from that chart....does this not matter ?The way im reading the 2nd chart is that im mars in aries ...yes. Im strong by sign and receiving him by detriment yes, him being venus and ready to switch signs he at 29 degrees is receiving me by triplicity and face and (infact now) is in my sign, which to me looks like he's realized he still loves me. Why is his prime feelings now for himself ? as now he's in aries he's debilitated by detriment, so im seeing this as him feeling weak in how he's feeling.

In order to have Reception, one of the two planets must either rule the sign that the other planet is in, or be its Exaltation ruler. In this case Mars is in Pisces, the sign of Venus' Exaltation, so Venus is the receiving planet and Mars is the planet that is received - in this case into Pisces. Yes, there can be Reception by lesser dignities, and Yes Venus is the triplicity ruler of the Water signs by day, but as Venus has already established Reception by being in an applying aspect to Mars, that is moot.

In the second chart, Venus is still in Pisces. Mars cannot receive Venus till she moves into Aries, Mars has no essential dignity in Pisces, except by Triplicity in a night chart or by Terms or Face if Venus is in one of those dignities of Mars. The second chart is a day chart, so Mars cannot establish Reception with Venus. Yes Venus is in the Face of Mars, but that is so weak in really doesn't count. In the second chart Venus is still in Pisces. So in terms of his priorities, you are ranked fifth. He himself is ranked second, through the exaltation. Yes Venus is going to move into Aries, but until that is completed, you can't attribute either Reception to Mars, or strong affection to him. Yes, things have change now that Venus has moved into Aries, He would see you as a priority but there's little he can do. Venus is slowing down to its Station, he's being pulled away from you.

Sharla said:
Ive checked the ephemeris and no venus never catches up to mars....but there can also be the moon as the translator but in this chart the moon wasn't helping either.Yes and now venus is in aries, venus is receiving saturn by fall....so im not bothered about saturn anyway

Yes, if the Moon were better positioned, she could translate the light but she isn't. Neither is there a contact via antiscion between Mars and Venus or Moon and Venus So the loss of speed by Venus and her Station Retrograde will end the matter.