New Uusi deck June 20.

littlethings

This is what I thought, until I saw the actual cards... :p

Now, with the exception of the BruT Tarot, I have backed every single divination deck Uusi has created. Oh, well.

This is why I just glanced at them lol

decan

Well, with $38 000 today it's already à success!
They have a fortunate hand at Uusi; I will take a glance at this Oracle, it looks interesting!

banbha

Sometimes it only takes a glance; and boom, they gotcha. })

Dogs&Coffee

Backed... still on the fence about Uusi, but everyone seems to swear by them... I have PoW on the way as well...

banbha

Well, I had to ask the creators about stretch goals because I love that aspect of Kickstarter projects, and here was the reply:

I'm not sure yet if we will have stretch goals, but thanks to the overfunding we are definitely adding some beautiful extras to the production process on this deck and we'll be talking about that in the week ahead :D

Yay. :D

Nica

I backed this deck yesterday. Even though it is an oracle deck, it looks to have a lot of potential. I don't own anything they have made since the black and white backed playing card decks, so I am excited to use their cards meant for divination. What a treat.

The black/aged paper look with the black card backs is so sleek in my opinion. I can just tell it is going to be stunning to behold in person!

Their decks are definitely high quality.

Belinda2

I see that my posting about the deck is redundant Oh well there are four pictures on the kickstarter page